Walmart Money Card is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. This is a reloadable prepaid debit card that offers you cashback rewards on everyday purchases.
Walmart Money Card
You can use your card, anywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted – grocery and department stores, gas stations, Walmart.com as well as other online retailers, hotels, airlines, rental car agencies that accept debit cards as payment options, etc.
How Does It Works
This card works like a credit card that you control the limit on – you prepay the amount you need that limit to be. The card, acts as a more convenient way to pay, than cash and you can also use it wherever Visa Debit cards are accepted, shop, travel etc.
Who is Eligible
- Those who are 18 years of age and above, can buy and use the card.
- No credit check and no bank account needed
- Minors aged 16-17, can get the card with their parent’s consent.
- You can get multiple cards for a single account – all fees and purchases will be drawn from that account.
Where Can I Use Walmart Money Card?
Use your card, anywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted – grocery and department stores, gas stations, Walmart.com as well as other online retailers, hotels, airlines, rental car agencies that accept debit cards as payment options, etc.
How to Get Walmart Money Card
Those who wish to get the card can request one online (and avoid the Card Issuance Fee) by visiting the Walmart Money Card site. The card will be mailed in 7-10 days.
The card can also be picked up in any checkout lane, at your local Walmart store. The $3 card issuance fee, gets charged when you purchase the card. Cash can also be used during checkout, to load money onto the card.
How to Activate and Unlock
If you don’t know how to activate the card, you can take a cue from these steps:
- Open the Walmart Money Card activation page, and key in the card number, expiration month and year, a three-digit security code, last four digits of SSN, card PIN
- Tap on the “Next” link.
When you proceed to the next page, you’ll be directed on how to successfully complete the activation process.
How to Register
Here is how to register the Walmart Money Card:
- Start by creating an online account
- Log into your online account
- Register your new card, by tapping on the “Register New Card” link
- Key in the card number in the appropriate box
- Look for a three-digit security code, which is at the back of the card, key in the same, and activate your card.
How to Reload a Walmart Money Card
Customers can reload thecard, using cash at any Walmart checkout lane. In case you cash your payroll or government check at Walmart, you can load that onto your card also.
Customer Service Number
Get help, by calling the customer care unit, with the number listed on the card’s website for general information and enquiries on Walmart Money Card.
For More Recent Posts:
- Can I Pay Bills Using Credit Card: How To Pay Bills Using A Credit…
- Using Credit Cards For Subscriptions – Best Credit Cards For Subscription
- Amazon Credit Card Prime: Amazon Credit Card Prime Login Steps
- Student Credit Card Wells Fargo: Things You Should Know Before You Apply