Web Page is a set of document that suitable for World Wide Web. It’s very simple to print this Web page From your browser. So in this article you will learn how to print Web page with the major Web browser.
How To Print A Web page
The Major browsers we’ll be looking at includes, Opera Mini, Safari, Edge and finally Internet Explorer
Print a Web page with Opera Mini
- Launch your browsers
- Search for the website you want to print it’s page
- For Windows, click on “Opera menu” icon at the top left side of the screen, then tap “print” button. For Mac, from the file menu, click on “Print” tab
- Choose from the options presented on the print dialog menu. For destination, you can tap the “change” widget, to select a another printer. For pages, simply Key in the number of pages you want to print for copies, you can enter the number of copies you want to print. The layout, you choose either to print in portrait or landscape. You can also choose the color, paper size, and other options given
- After selecting from the options, Press on the “print” tab
Print With Safari browser
- Open safari
- Browse to the website you want to print it’s page
- Go to the file menu
- Tap on “Print” tab
- The printing options will appear on the new page,select printer you want or add a printer. You can presets to pre-select the default settings. You can as well enter the number of copies, pages you want, including the paper size, scale, print backgrounds,then headers and footers.
- When you are done with selection, then click on the “Print” widget
How To Print In Edge browser
- Navigate to open the Edge browser
- Search for the Web page you desire to print
- Pres on the edge browser “menu” tab, which is represented with three dots at the top of the screen
- Click on the “print” option
- From the dialog box, select these options, printer, orientation, copies, pages, scale, margins, headers and footers
- After choosing from the box, then tap on the “print” widget to start the printing process.
Print Web Page In Internet Explorer
The steps below is for version IE 11 users
- Launch Internet Explorer
- Go to the Web page you like to print
- Move to the right top of the screen and click on the “tools” widget represented with a gear look
- Navigate to “Print” item and then click on the “print” tab from the list.
- A new page will open displaying printer, page range, number of copies, print frames, print all linked documents and table of links. From this options you can select the act you want to perform
- When you have finished making your Selections, then you can navigate and tap on the “Print” tab