Help pay down balances instead of interest with the Wells Fargo Platinum Card. This card is Wells Fargo’s longest intro APR that comes with an 0% Intro APR for 18 months from account opening on purchases and qualifying balance transfers. Thereafter, your variable APR will be 16.49% – 24.49%.
Wells Fargo Platinum Card
With this card, you also get balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee. You now have a card that helps you take control of your finances with a $0 annual fee. Thus, if you are looking for a card that will help you pay down balances instead of burdening you with interest, you should consider the Wells Fargo Platinum card.
Wells Fargo Platinum Card Benefits
Let us look into some benefits of this credit card that of Wells Fargo platinum.
- Take charge of your finances with a $0 annual fee.
- Enjoy the longest Intro APR for 18 months from account opening on purchases.
- Enjoy also the longest Intro APR for 18 months from account opening on qualifying balance transfers.
- Get access to your FICO® credit score.
- This card offers you a cell phone protection, when you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Wells Fargo consumer credit card, you stand a chance of receiving up to $600 of protection (this is subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft.
- With My Money Map, you can make smarter decisions about your financial future with easy-to-use tools which helps you in creating a budget and managing your spending.
- Receive alerts to monitor your spending, purchases, and any suspicious activity with fast text and email alerts and notifications.
- Balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee.
- This card is the longest Intro APR with a 0% Intro APR for 18 months from account opening on purchases and qualifying balance transfers. Thereafter your variable APR will be 16.49% – 24.49%.
Here they are, now that you see the benefits of this credit card.
Wells Fargo Platinum Card Application
Right now, I want us to talk about how you can apply for this credit card and it is free of charge.
- Visit apply Wellsfargo.com.
- Enter the ‘About You’ by answering first the question ‘Are you a Wells Fargo Online® customer?
- Key in your first name, middle initial (optional), last name, suffix (optional), home/permanent address line 2(optional), city, state, zip code, email address, phone number, social security number/ITIN, date of birth, mother’s maiden name and citizenship.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ link to proceed to the “Your Finances” section.
These are all the steps that you will be needing for you to apply for this credit card.
Wells Fargo Platinum Card Activation
There are three ways with which you can activate and use your card.
- You can activate your card online or from your Wells Fargo Mobile® app.
- Activate by calling on the number listed on the card site from your home or mobile phone.
- You can also activate your card by using it with your Personal Identification Number (PIN) at any Wells Fargo ATM (if you do not already have a PIN, the card will be separately mailed to you.)
If you are finding it difficult in activating your Fargo platinum credit card, here are the procedure for you to follow.
CHECK IT OUT: Aqua Credit Card – Apply for Aqua Credit Card
Wells Fargo Platinum Card Login
This part of the article is to inform those of us that already have an account, for them to log in their account without creating a new account.
- Go to connect.secure.wellsfargo.com/auth/login/present.
- Enter your username and password.
- Save your username if you wish to.
- Then tap on the ‘Sign On’ link.
With these steps, you can easily log in to your Fargo platinum credit card without stress.
Wells Fargo Platinum Card Forgot Password/Username
There are times whereby we do loss or forget our login password. Well, that should not hold you back from using your credit card because you can reset your loss password anytime. Reading through the list below will direct you on how you can reset your forgotten password.
- Visit www.wellsfargo.com on your web browser.
- Click on the ‘Forgot password/username link.
I believe you understand every list you see up here on how you can reset your password. You just have to follow the instructions given there and that is all.
For Password Help
Read further for more details about resetting your password.
- On the new page, click on the ‘Create New Password’ link.
- On the next page, enter your username or social security number (SSN) or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Click on “Continue”.
Everything you see here is so important that you have to be careful when resetting your account.
For Username Help
To find your username:
- Click on the “Find username”.
- Key in your social security number (SSN) or individual tax identification number (ITIN).
- Then enter your password.
- Click on the Continue link.
The list or step you see above is for you to find your username.
For Password/Username Help
If you need any help while resetting your password, this is it. The list will guide you through what you have to do.
- On the new page, click on ‘Create New Password/Find Username’ link
- Enter your username and social security number (SSN) or individual tax identification number (ITIN)
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
Finally, we have come to the last part of the article and the last part says.
Wells Fargo Platinum Card Customer Service
You can contact the Wells Fargo customer service center to get answers and solutions to any Wells Fargo credit card you need.
CHECK THIS OUT: Forever 21 Credit Card – Forever 21 Credit Card Application