Westpac Altitude Credit Card is issued by Westpac Banking Corporation. It is a card that gives you access to choose between two different rewards programs as you enjoy all of the benefits of a Platinum Card. Cardholders can choose the Altitude Qantas program, or the Altitude Rewards program.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card
If you apply for this card, you enjoy a wide range of insurance covers with your Platinum credit card. These include transit accident insurance, purchase security insurance, and extended warranty coverage. You can also add a cardholder, and earn points faster for $0.
CHECK THIS OUT: Best Western Rewards Mastercard – How to Apply
This card is decked with so many benefits that you can’t resist. We will be taking you through these benefits, so you know what you are signing up for.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Benefits/Rewards
Benefits and rewards that count with cardholders:
- Rewards Program: Earn Qantas points per $1 you spend, uncapped.
- Enjoy a wide range of insurance covers with your Platinum credit card. These include transit accident insurance, purchase security insurance, and extended warranty coverage.
- You can add a cardholder, and earn points faster for $0.
- Link your Westpac Altitude Platinum – Qantas credit card with Samsung Pay or Google Pay, to make contactless payments at the checkout with your Samsung or Android device.
This is what makes the Westpac Altitude card stand out from amongst the rest.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Application
Here are a few steps you need to complete to apply for and get approved for Westpac Altitude Card.
- Applicants should be at least 18 years of age.
- Only those with an Australian permanent residency and those who are currently in Australia can apply.
- An annual income of at least $30,000 is required.
How to Apply
Give answers to the following questions:
- Are you a Westpac customer? “Yes or No”.
- Next, tap on the “Continue” link.
- Enter your First name, Email.
- Key in your Income / Salary / Pension (after tax).
- Total balances in Savings / Investment accounts (if any).
- What is your current housing situation?
- Investment loan repayments (if any).
- Personal loan, overdraft, car loan repayments (if any).
- Do you have any non-Westpac cards? (including store and charge cards, lines of credit).
- All other expenses (e.g. food, regular bills, transport, insurance, child support).
- Do you share household expenses? (e.g. Utility bills).
- How many dependents do you have? (Excluding spouse).
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue” link to get further directives.
You’ll be required to take a few more steps to completely complete the application steps. As you click on the Continue link, you’ll be guided to complete the application form.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Activation
You will need to activate your card first before you use it. You can do this by calling;
Telephone Banking: Those who are registered for Telephone Banking, can activate their card by calling the number listed on the card’s website. Follow the prompts to log in, and choose “other services”, followed by card activation.
Phone: Activate the card, over the phone, by calling the number listed on the card’s website.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Login
To log in and access your card account:
- Scroll to the login page.
- Enter your Customer ID and Password.
- Click on the “Sign In” link, to log in.
You have just successfully signed in. You can now stay updated on what your card offers and enjoy the benefits that come with it.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Customer ID or Password Recovery
You will need your customer ID or password to successfully access your account. To recover any of the above mentioned:
- Enter your Westpac card number.
- Key in your First name and Last name, followed by your Date of birth.
- Then, tap on the “Next” link.
Armed with your Customer ID and password, you can keep your card account safe and access your account anytime from anywhere.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Bill Payment
Make your bill payment via the following mediums;
- Westpac One® online banking.
- Direct Debit.
- Phone Banking.
- At ATM.
- Bill Payment or Automatic payment.
- In branch.
- By posting a cheque.
These are the payment method you can be used with this credit card.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Customer Service
You can call the customer service center, using the number listed on the card’s website for general information and inquiries on Westpac Altitude Card.
CHECK THESE OUT: Simmons Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card – How to Apply