Velocity Escape Credit Card is a no annual fee card, that offers you ways of earning uncapped Velocity Points from American Express.
- The card, charges no annual fee and no points cap
- There’s 0% p.a. balance transfer offer
- You can earn more Velocity Points, by sharing your account with someone, and requesting an additional card for them at no extra cost.
- Gives cardholders 0.75 Velocity Point per $1 spent on everyday purchases, and 0.5 points per $1 spent with government bodies. Until 14 April 2019, cardholders earn an additional 0.25 additional Velocity Points per $1 spent, except for spend at government bodies in Australia. You also earn 1 additional Velocity Point per $1 spent on purchases with Virgin Australia.
- Enjoy no cap on the number of Velocity Points you can earn, no spend cap on your earn rate, also your points will be transferred straight to your Velocity Account each month.
World Class Service
- Eligible items you purchase with this card, gets purchase protection insurance for repairs or refunds if they get accidentally broken or stolen within 90 days.
- The Refund Protection Insurance, comes in handy when you are refused a refund on an unused eligible item within 90 days of the purchase.
- Offers 24 hours support for lost or stolen cards
- There’s online fraud protection for unauthorized charges made without your consent while shopping online.
- Use your card to make mobile payments thru Google Pay, Apple Pay or Samsung Pay, if you have a compatible device.
- Global card support
- Emergency Card Replacement
What are the cost associated with Velocity Escape Credit Card?
- Annual Fee – $0 p.a.
- Balance Transfer Limit – 70% of available credit limit
- Balance Transfer Rate – 0% p.a. for 12 months with 1% balance transfer fee
- Maximum Balance Transfer Amount – $10,000
- Purchase Rate (p.a.) – 20.74% p.a.
- Interest Free Period – Up to 55 days on purchases
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (AMEX) – 3% of transaction value
- Minimum Credit Limit – $2,000.
- Balance Transfer Revert Rate – Purchase Rate (20.74% p.a.)
What do I need to know before I apply for the card?
- You must be at least 18 of age
- You should earn at least $40,000 a year
- Be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident or hold a current Business Long Stay Visa (Subclass 457).
- No history of bad debt or payment default.
How do I apply?
- You can apply by scrolling to American Express secure application page.
- Start your application by entering the following details; Title, Legal first name, Middle name (optional), Legal last name, Email address, Mobile phone number, Home phone number, Date of birth, Driver’s license number (optional), Residential Street address
- How long have you lived at this address?
- Your annual salary before tax
- Tick the box, if you have another American Express Issued Card
- Tap on the “Save & Continue” tab.
How do I recover a lost or stolen card?
You can recover a lost or stolen card, by calling 1300 363 687, in Australia or by contacting the nearest American Express Travel Service or office overseas.
How do I activate my new card?
- Scroll to americanexpress.com
- On the welcome page, enter your 4 Digits Card ID, 15 Digits Card Number
- Tap on “Confirm” option
- On the next page, enter your account and basic contact details, you provided while you started the account
- Lastly, tap the “Finish” button.
Over the Phone
To activate your card call at 1300 132 639
How do I manage my card alerts?
Just go to ‘Cards Alerts’ and choose the card you would like to add or change an alert. Thereafter, you can opt-in to get the alert by choosing the check box to choose delivery thru email and/or text massage.
You can turn alerts off or put then on hold, by unchecking the check box for the alert you want to turn off. To put them on hold, select the dates you’d like to put them on hold between and then tap the ‘Hold alerts’ button.
How do I go paperless?
You can go paperless by scrolling to ‘Statement delivery’ and choosing the check box close to ‘I want to go paperless’ for each card you want to get online statements.
Can I update my contact details online?
Yes, you can view and update your billing and email addresses and Phone numbers by signing into online services. Simply go to ‘profile and preferences’, and choose ‘contact details’.
Can I use a different billing address for my card(s)?
Yes, you can use a different billing address for different cards, even though you can only have one billing address per card.
Velocity Escape Card Customer Service Number
If you need help on any issue relating to Velocity Escape Credit Card, call 1300 132 639.