Jetstar MasterCard, enables you fly faster, see more, do more and go further, enjoy awesome benefits and rewards towards making the most of your next adventure. Jetstar MasterCard is issued by Macquarie Bank.
What’s great about Jetstar MasterCard?
- 0% balance transfers
- Get your $150 cashback, credited to your account
- Pay just a minimum of $29 Annual Fee for first year
- If you choose the Jetstar Dollars program, you accrue 1 Jetstar Dollar for every $100 you spend on eligible purchases. Get a $100 Jetstar Travel Voucher for every 100 Jetstar Dollars you accrue. Your Jetstar Travel Voucher, can be used to book any available flight on Jetstar.com.
- You can opt in for Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards, and earn 0.5 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases
- Make use of your card, at millions of locations in 210 countries
- Exclusive offers for dining, retail and entertainment via MasterCard Privileges.
- Fly interest free
- Book flights on jetstar.com or thru Jetstar call center with your card and avoid the payment fee
- There’s 0% balance transfers
- Using your card on board any Jetstar flight, guarantees you 10% off the total transaction value of food and drinks.
- Gives up to 55 days interest free on everyday purchases.
What is the cost of Jetstar MasterCard?
- Balance Transfer Rate – 0% p.a. for 14 months
- Balance Transfer Revert Rate – Purchase Rate (14.99% p.a.)
- Purchase Rate (p.a.) – 14.99% p.a.
- Annual Fee – $29 p.a. annual fee for the first year ($69 p.a. thereafter
- Interest Free Period – Up to 55days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) – 21.99% p.a.
- Minimum Credit Limit – $2,000
- Maximum Credit Limit – $50,000
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC) – 3% of transaction value.
What you need to know before you apply
- Must be a permanent Australian resident
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Should earn a minimum taxable income of $30,000 p.a.
- A good credit history is required.
How do I apply?
- You can apply at Jetstar MasterCard application page, by doing the following;
- Enter your Title, First name, Middle name (optional), Last name.
- Apply for the maximum credit limit available to you
- The second step, requires your personal information
- Supply your financial details in the third step
- Fourth step enter balance transfer
- Then add an additional cardholder for the fifth step
- Finally review and confirm your application, to complete your application procedure.
How do I activate my card?
- Simply log into your account with your access code and password
- Tap on the “Self Service” option on the top right corner, and choose “Manage my credit card”
- Under Card options, tap on “Activate new cards”
- Choose the Jetstar MasterCard
- Follow the prompts, to key in your card number and date of birth
- Tap on “Activate” and your card will be activated.
How do I pay bill?
- Login to your account, and tap on the ‘+’ ‘Add payee’ link
- Provide all the details of the BPAY biller you would like to pay
- If this is the biller you make regular payments to, tap ‘Add’ to add this account into your ‘Payee’ list.
- Key in the amount you wish to pay
- Tap on the “Make payment’ to confirm.
How long will it take to receive my card?
Immediately you get approved for a Jetstar MasterCard, your card will be delivered thru Australia Post within 5-7 business days. If you do not get your card at this time, call at 1300 150 100.
How is my credit limit determined?
Your credit limit is determined by the information provided on the Application Form and Card Services credit criteria, which notifies you once your application is approved.
Can I find out my limit before I apply?
No. You only get notified of the limit after your application is approved.
Can I get a card for my partner and children?
If your children are 18 years or over, your partner or child may be eligible to apply for their own card.
However, you can authorize your partner or child of 16 years of age or over to be an additional cardholder on your account. You are to provide Card Services with their details on the Additional Cardholder’ section of your Application Form or complete an Additional Cardholder Request Form.
Where can I use my card?
Your card can be used wherever Mastercard is accepted. MasterCard cards, are accepted worldwide at millions of locations in 210 countries.
How do I fly interest free?
Just spend $300 or more in a single transaction on flights or hotels with your card at jetstar.com or via the Jetstar call center. Eligible transactions will instantly qualify for 6 months interest free.
What do I do if I have forgotten my password to Jetstar MasterCard online?
Reset your password online, by simply following the “Forgot password link?” on the Jetstar MasterCard online login page and follow the instructions.
What do I do if my card is lost or stolen?
Contact Card Services immediately on 1300 150 100. If you are overseas, call, +61 2 8232 4677.
How do I get a cash advance?
You can get a cash advance at any ATM that accepts MasterCard, by simply using your card and your ATM PIN. You can also request a cash advance over the counter at any bank that accepts MasterCard using your card and providing your signature and photo identification.
Jetstar MasterCard Customer Service Number
If you have any question contact the help center by calling at 1300 150 100.