Value+ Credit Card is a card designed to offer both convenience and affordability. This card, offers competitive variable interest rates and a low annual fee. Value+ Credit Card is issued by Newcastle Permanent .
What’s unique about Value+ Credit Card ?
- Cardholders enjoy a low purchase rate, which can help them save money on their credit card spending
- With this card, you can save money on new purchases as this card offers up to 55 Interest-free days if you pay your balance in full by the statement due date.
- Offers a range of Visa benefits, including worldwide access (anywhere Visa is accepted).
- Enjoy Visa payWave tap-and-go payments.
- There’s online shopping convenience with Visa Checkout
- Stay protected with Visa Zero Liability Policy against fraudulent transactions
- You can request up to 3 additional cardholders at no extra cost, if you desire to share your credit card account with a family member.
What Fees/Rates apply?
- Annual Fee – $49 p.a.
- Maximum Balance Transfer Amount – Up to available credit limit
- Purchase Rate – 11.99% p.a.
- Interest Free Period – Up to 55days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) – 11.99% p.a.
- Minimum Credit Limit – $500
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA) – 3% of transaction value.
What you need to know before you apply?
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian Citizen currently residing in Australia
- Should earn at least $20,000 p.a.
How do I apply?
- You can apply by visiting the card’s application page
- Key in your personal details; Full name, Date of birth, Australian driver’s license (where applicable), Residential address, Email address and Contact number.
- Enter your employment details, including a copy of your most recent payslip.
- Other details also required, are your Income, Assets and Liabilities, such as regular expenses (rent, mortgage payments etc.)
- Also details of any balance transfers from non-Newcastle Permanent accounts
- Information on any additional cardholders (if applicable)
- Give answers also to any additional information that may be requested by Newcastle Permanent.
After you submit your application and supporting documentation, it will be reviewed and assessed for creditworthiness.
How long does it take for my application to approved?
Newcastle Permanent says you should expect a response within five working days. If you are approved, you will get your new card and can activate it to start using it.
How do I activate my card?
To activate your card, contact the customer care service by calling at +61 2 4907 6501.
Value+ Credit Card Customer Service Number
If you have any question, call the help center at +61 2 4907 6501.