With a user base of 5 million business customers, WhatsApp Business Web is now easier to use on the desktop and web when it comes to organizing and filter chats and replying swiftly to customer inquiries.
WhatsApp Business Web Features
The following features makes WhatsApp Business Web a valuable tool for small business owners.
With the app, you can efficiently respond to your customers straight from your computer’s browser.
This app is built on top of WhatsApp Messenger, which means it includes all the features that you rely on. This includes the ability to send multimedia free calls, free international messaging, group chat, offline messages etc.
Note, that once you restore your chat backup from WhatsApp Messenger to WhatsApp Business, you will no longer have the access to restore it back to WhatsApp Messenger. Thus if you would like to go back, it is recommended that you copy the WhatsApp Messenger backup on your phone to your computer before you begin using WhatsApp Business.
What is The Difference Between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business
The app, comes with useful features that makes it easy for customers to start a chat. This short link is a built-in feature in the WhatsApp Business app. Linksexist for normal accounts on the standard WhatsApp also, but the only difference is that you need to create them manually.
Download WhatsApp Business Web
Both apps can be used for WhatsApp Business Web and WhatsApp Messenger,although you have to ensure that you link each to its unique phone number. You can’t have one phone number linked to both apps at the same simultaneously.
This app is still being rolled out to the world. So if it’s not available now, you are advised to check Google Play Store again later.
Those who have an existing WhatsApp Messenger account, have the option to migratingtheir chat history to their new WhatsApp Business account. Thusit is advised that you make a manual backup before proceeding.
- Android users candownload WhatsApp Business app from Google Play Store.
- Confirm your business phone number.This is the number you wish to use to talk to customers.
- You can restore your chat history, if you so desire.
- Set your business name
- Build your profile by tapping on “More options” > Settings > Business Settings > Profile.
Integrating WhatsApp Business Into Your Website
- Visit WhatsHelp website from your web browser.
- Clickon “Widget” to see the list of supported IM platform buttons.
- Scroll down and click on WhatsApp icon beneath “Choose messaging apps”
- Enter your WhatsApp number
- Scroll down, and set logo, greeting message, icon color, etc.
- Get other advanced features like widget size etc. customized.
- Finally, enter your email ID and get the code to implement the WhatsApp Web Messaging directing button to your website.
- Copy the code, and put it wherever you want to show the button from your website backend.
WhatsApp Business Web has grown to become the fastest growing communication app. Take advantage of it and share photos and videos of your products and service everyday.