If you are confused about who issues Macy’s credit card, let’s clear your doubt and give you the information you seek. The Macy’s American Express Card program is offered and administered by Department Stores National Bank (DSNB).
The Macy’s credit card offers cardholders some nice benefits which rewards their transactions at Macy’s. Macy’s is one of leading US department store chain that features mid-to-high-range products. The Macy’s store plays host to a variety of goods like apparel, bedding, shoes, small electronics, jewelry, cosmetics, a gift registry as well as home décor items. Macy’s partners with Department Stores National Bank (DSNB) to offer the in store credit card that provides member only discounts and incentives. You can apply for Macy’s credit card online, in store or over the phone.
Macy’s Credit Card Benefits
- Opening a Macy’s Credit Card account, you instantly get enrolled in the “Star Rewards” program at the silver level status as a cardholder. This is where every Macy’s cardholder starts from.
- Revel Macy’s Star Pass Mailings
- Enjoy surprise savings at Register
- There’s Star Money Days
- Registry Star Rewards
- Enjoy free shipping (Gold and Platinum members only) and save some few bucks.
- Go ahead and enjoy 5% back in rewards at Macy’s (Platinum members only)
- There’s birthday surprise for you
- Card users don’t get to pay an annual fee.
Who Issues Macy’s Credit Card (How to Apply)
You can simply apply for Macy’s credit card online. Simply fill out the form online be it from your home with your device on the Macy’s company website.
To apply in store, walk into any Macy’s and proceed to the counter and ask the store attendant to supply you with a paper application and fill out the necessary details to obtain a card.
How to Make Bill Payment with Macy’s Credit Card
There are a number of options you can use to make your bill payment. You can pay In-store at any Macy’s register, online, you can also enroll in autopay, thru the Macy’s mobile app, by mail, or by phone.