Woolworth Everyday Credit Card is issued by Macquarie Bank Limited. It is a card, that offers cardholders hundreds of dollars worth of extras and discounts. With this card, cardholders can save up to $50 a month on their Woolworths grocery shop, get 10% off Woolworths Insurance as well as take advantage, and enjoy 50% off selected wine cases at Cellarmasters.
Card users also enjoy exclusive Visa Entertainment offers, and also get a bonus of $50 Woolworths eGift Card*, once they spend over $150 every month for 3 months in-store or online at Woolworths with their new credit card.
Also Read: Ace Hardware Credit Card – Application and Benefits at www.acehardware.com
Woolworth Everyday Credit Card
With this card, you don’t have to stress yourself about paying an annual fee for the first year, as the card does not charge one. As a cardholder, you can earn up to 3 points per $1 spent on eligible purchases 4000 points = $20 Woolworths Shopping Card. Also, points earned get automatically converted to Woolworths Shopping Cards, every 4 months to spend in-store and online.
Woolworth Everyday Credit Card Benefits
Let’s go further and see the benefits that come with the Woolworth Everyday credit card:
- Cardholders can save up to $50 a month on their Woolworths grocery shop.
- Offers 10% off Woolworths Insurance.
- Take advantage, and enjoy 50% off selected wine cases at Cellarmasters.
- Enjoy exclusive Visa Entertainment offers.
- Receive a bonus of $50 Woolworths eGift Card*, once you spend over $150 every month for 3 months in-store or online at Woolworths with your new credit card.
- Charges no annual fee for the first year.
- As a cardholder, you can earn up to 3 points per $1 spent on eligible purchases 4000 points = $20 Woolworths Shopping Card.
- Points earned, gets automatically converted to Woolworths Shopping Cards, every 4 months to spend in-store and online.
With benefits like these, using your card for everyday purchases is more fun. For more details on the Benefits, Visit https://cards.woolworths.com.au/
Also Read: Himovies – How to Stream from HiMovies
Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Application
To apply for, and get approved for Woolworths Everyday Credit Card, applicants must note the following criteria;
- The applicant must be a permanent Australian resident.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Should earn a minimum taxable income of $30,000 p.a.
- Good credit history is required.
How to Apply
- Scroll to Woolworth’s application.
- In the fields provided, provide the following details; Title, First name, Middle name (optional), and Last name.
- Next, tick the box, to apply for the maximum credit limit available to you.
- In the next phase, enter the “About You” information needed.
- Then, provide your Financial details.
- Opt for a balance transfer.
- Add a cardholder, if you wish.
- Finally, review and confirm your application.
Congratulations! You’ve completed the application process.
Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Activation
To activate your newly acquired Woolworths Everyday Credit Card,
- Scroll to Woolworth’s activation page.
- Choose “Activate Card”, for the card you wish to activate.
- Follow the prompts, and get your card activated.
With your card fully activated, you can explore all the card has to offer.
Also Read: Watch All 64 matches and enjoy on-the-go streaming live from SuperSport
Woolworths Credit Card Login
To access your credit card account,
- Scroll to https://login.woolworthsmoney.com.au/portal/woolworths/#/.
- Key in your Login ID and Password.
- Tap on the “Login” to access your account.
You now have access to your online credit card account.
Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Login ID/Password Recovery
To recover your login ID or password:
- On the login page, tap on the “Trouble logging in” link.
- On the new page you are directed to, click on either “Forgotten your Login ID” or “Forgotten your Password” depending on which you want to recover.
- Top on the “Forgotten your Login ID” link.
- On the new page, enter the following details, Last name, Date of birth, and Email address.
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Tap on “Forgotten your Password”.
- On the new page, enter the following details, Login ID, Mobile number.
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
Now you can access your online account with ease.
Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Bill Payment
You can enable BPAY, to use a nominated transaction or savings account to make repayments. The BPAY biller code for Woolworths is 17574, and your credit card number serves as the customer reference number.
Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Customer Service
To gain access to a customer care agent, call using the number listed on the card’s website.
Also Read: Costco Credit card Login at www.costco.com