Woolworths Everyday Platinum credit card offers cardholders hundreds of dollars worth of extras and discounts. Woolworths Everyday Platinum credit card, is issued by Macquarie Bank Limited.
- Cardholders can save up to $50 a month on their Woolworths grocery shop
- Offers 10% off Woolworths Insurance
- Take advantage, and enjoy 50% off selected wine cases at Cellarmasters
- Enjoy exclusive Visa Entertainment offers.
- Receive a bonus of $50 Woolworths eGift Card*, once you spend over $150 every month for 3 months in store or online at Woolworths with your new credit card
- Charges no annual fee for the first year
- As a cardholder, you can earn up to 3 points per $1 spent on eligible purchases 4000 points = $20 Woolworths Shopping Card
- Points earned, gets automatically converted to Woolworths Shopping Cards, every 4 months to spend in store and online.
How do I earn points?
You can earn points, by using your card for all your everyday shopping. You can use your card not just at Woolworths stores but everywhere Visa is accepted and your Credit Card points add up.
Points are subject to the Woolworths Money Shopping Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
What is the cost of Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card?
The Annual Fee Primary Cardholder Feeforthe First Year is $0, while the Annual Fee (Primary Cardholder Feefor Subsequent Years) is $49. The Additional Cardholder Fee,stands at $9 and Interest Free Period is 55 days. Late Payment Feeis 35, with the Over Limit Fee sittingat $30, Dishonor Fee – $10, Cash Advance Fee – $5 or 3% and Purchase Interest Rate at 19.99% p.a. You will also be charged a Cash Advance Interest Rate of 21.99% p.a. and a Minimum Payment Due of 2.5% or $50.
- Applicant must be a permanent Australian resident
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Should earn a minimum taxable income of $30,000 p.a
- A good credit history is required.
How do I apply for Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card?
- Scroll to Woolworths application Webpage
- In the fields provided, provide the following details ; Title, First name, Middle name (optional), Last name.
- Next, tick the box, to apply for the maximum credit limit available to you?
- In the next phase, enter the “About You” information needed
- Then, provide your Financial details
- Opt for a balance transfer
- Add an additional cardholder, if you wish
- Finally, review and confirm your application.
Can I use my Woolworths Credit Card to buy online?
Your credit card can be used to make purchases online. Your card also comes with an added feature of Visa Zero Liability Policy, which covers all of your online transactions against unauthorized or fraudulent purchases.
How do I activate my Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card?
To activate your newly acquired Woolworths Everyday Credit Card,
- Scroll to Woolworths activation page
- Choose “Activate Card”, for the card you wish to activate
- Follow the prompts, and get your card activated.
How do I log into my Woolworths Credit Card account?
To access your credit card account,
- Scroll to https://loginwoolworthsmoney.com.au/portal/Woolworths/#/
- Key in your Login ID and Password
- Tap on the “Login” to access your account
How do I recover my Login ID & Password?
- On the login page, tap on the “Trouble logging in” link
- On the new page you are directed to, click on either “Forgotten your Login ID” or “Forgotten your Password” depending on which you want to recover.
- Tap on “Forgotten your Login ID” link
- On the new page, enter the following details, Last name, Date of birth, and Email address
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Tap on “Forgotten your Password”
- On the new page, enter the following details, Login ID, Mobile number
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
How do I pay bill?
You can enable BPAY, to use a nominated transaction or savings accounts to make repayments. The BPAY biller code for Woolworths is 17574, and your credit card number serves as the customer reference number.
Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit at 1300 10 1234, for further inquiries on the card.