Woolworths Qantas Platinum credit card gives you the opportunity to earn Qantas points on your everyday spending, and a whole lot of Platinum extras. Woolworths Qantas Platinum credit card is issued by Macquarie Bank Limited and this Card, also doubles as your Woolworths Rewards Card, which gives you two great ways to earn points when you shop with Woolworths.
2 in1 Benefits
- Grants you access to Benefits, at Visa Luxury Hotels, including free in-room internet, complimentary continental breakfast for 2 daily and room upgrades when available
- Offers complimentary insurance options like travel insurance and up to 55 days interest free on eligible purchases.
- Enjoy 10% off your shop once a month on selected dates, saving you up to $50 every month
- Offers Visa Zero Liability Policy, so you won’t be held accountable for fraudulent or unauthorized transactions.
- As a cardholder you earn 1 Qantas Point for $1 spent at Woolworths and Woolworth Group stores in store and online.
- You can also earn 0.5 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
- No cap on the number of points you can earn.
- There’s 24/7 Concierge service
- Enjoy purchase security insurance and Wallet Guard.
What is the cost of Woolworths Everyday Qantas Platinum Credit Card?
The Annual Fee is $99% p.a. for first year thereafter $169 for subsequent years, while the Additional Card Holder Fee goes for $29 and the Interest Free Period is Up to 55 days, Late Payment Fee is charged at $35 with an Over Limit Fee of $30 and a Paper Statement Fee of $2.50, Dishonor Fee – $10, Cash Advance Interest Rate – 21.99% p.a., and Minimum Payment Due – 2.5% or $50.
How do I apply for Woolworths Everyday Qantas Platinum Credit Card?
- Applicant must be a permanent Australian resident
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Should earn a minimum taxable income of $30,000 p.a
- A good credit history is required.
- Scroll to Woolworths application Webpage and in the fields provided, provide, the following details ; Title, First name, Middle name (optional), Last name.
- Next tick the box to apply for the maximum credit limit available to you.
- In the next phase, enter the “About You” information needed and provide your Financial details as directed.
- Opt for a balance transfer
- Add an additional cardholder, if you wish
- Finally, review and confirm your application.
How do I activate my card?
To activate your newly acquired Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card,
- Scroll to Woolworths activation page
- Next choose “Activate Card” for the card you wish to activate and follow the prompts, to activate your card.
How do I log into my Woolworths Everyday Qantas Platinum Credit Card account?
To access your credit card account,
- Scroll to https://loginwoolworthsmoney.com.au/portal/Woolworths/#/
- Then key in your Login ID and Password
- Thereafter tap on the “Login” to access your account
I want to recover my Login ID & Password, what do I do?
- On the login page, tap on the “Trouble logging in” link
- On the new page you are directed to, click on either “Forgotten your Login ID” or “Forgotten your Password” depending on which you want to recover.
- Tap on “Forgotten your Login ID” link
- On the new page, enter the following details, Last name, Date of birth, and Email address
- Thereafter tap on the “Submit” link.
- Scroll to and tap on the “Forgotten your Password” link.
- On the new page, enter the following details, Login ID and Mobile number
- Then tap on the “Submit” link.
How do I make Woolworths Everyday Qantas Platinum Credit Card bill payment?
You can enable BPAY, to use a nominated transaction or savings accounts to make repayments and the BPAY biller code for Woolworths is 17574, also your credit card number serves as the customer reference number.
How do I set up recurring direct debits from my credit card?
Here’s how you can set up recurring debits;
Choose the bills you would like to pay automatically, then contact the service provider and provide the service provider with your Woolworths Credit Card details, and give your consent to the service provider to pay the bill(s) automatically from your Woolworths Credit Card.
What do I do if my credit card is about to expire?
You don’t have to do anything, Woolworths, will send you your new card one month prior to your card’s expiry.
What ATMs can I access with my card?
You can access any ATM where Visa is accepted in 200 countries across the globe, please note also that if you withdraw cash from an ATM, you will incur a cash advance fee of $5 or 3% of the value of the transaction, whichever is the greater, debited to your account at the time of the cash advance.
Woolworths Everyday Qantas Platinum Credit Card Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit at 1300 10 1234, for further card inquiries.