Get the opportunity to earn Qantas points on your everyday spending with the Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card issued by Macquarie Bank Limited. It is a card that gives you the opportunity to earn Qantas points on your everyday spending, with a whole lot of Platinum extras.
Your Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card also doubles as your Woolworths Rewards Card, which gives you two great ways to earn points when you shop with Woolworths.
Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card
If you are thinking of taking a trip, then with 16,000 bonus Qantas Points from Woolworths, your trip just got better. With this card, you can get Qantas Points with Woolworths in your everyday shop. All you have to do is sign up now and have your Woolworths Dollars converted to Qantas Points and you’ll get 870 Qantas Points for every 10 Woolworths Dollars.
Also, you can use your card to pay for your shop. When you do this, you get Qantas Points on your everyday grocery shop when you scan the barcode on the back of your card, and on your eligible card spend. Your Woolworths Qantas Platinum credit card also serves as your Woolworths Rewards card. Thus, you can enjoy the convenience of boosting your Qantas Points balance twice.
Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card Benefits
Here are the benefits that count:
- Grants you access to Benefits, at Visa Luxury Hotels, including free in-room internet, complimentary continental breakfast for 2 daily, and room upgrades when available.
- There are complimentary insurance options, including travel insurance.
- There are up to 55 days interest-free on eligible purchases.
- Enjoy 10% off your shop once a month on selected dates, saving you up to $50 every month.
- Offers Visa Zero Liability Policy, so you won’t be held accountable for fraudulent or unauthorized transactions.
- As a cardholder, you can earn 1 Qantas Point for $1 spent at Woolworths and Woolworth Group stores, in-store and online.
- You can also earn 0.5 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on all other eligible purchases.
- No cap on the number of points you can earn.
- There’s a 24/7 Concierge service.
- Enjoy purchase security insurance and Wallet Guard.
Enjoy your card even more with these amazing benefits.
Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card Application
To apply for, and get approved for Woolworths Qantas Platinum Card, applicants must note the following criteria;
- Applicant must be a permanent Australian resident,
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Should earn a minimum taxable income of $30,000 p.a.
- Good credit history is required.
How to Apply
- Scroll to Woolworth’s application Webpage.
- In the fields provided, provide the following details; Title, First name, Middle name (optional), Last name.
- Next, tick the box, to apply for the maximum credit limit available to you?
- In the next phase, enter the “About You” information needed.
- Then, provide your Financial details.
- Opt for a balance transfer.
- Add an additional cardholder, if you wish.
- Finally, review and confirm your application.
Congratulations, you just completed the application process!!
CHECK THIS OUT: AmBank World MasterCard – How to Apply
Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card Activation
To activate your newly acquired Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card,
- Scroll to Woolworth’s activation page.
- Choose “Activate Card”, for the card you wish to activate.
- Follow the prompts, and get your card activated.
There your card has been successfully activated.
Woolworths Qantas Platinum Login
To access your credit card account,
- Scroll to https://login.woolworthsmoney.com.au/portal/woolworths/#/.
- Key in your Login ID and Password.
- Tap on the “Login” to access your account.
Now logging into your online card account just got easier.
Woolworths Qantas Platinum Card Login ID/Password Recovery
Recovering your login ID and password is easy. Just do the following:
- On the login page, tap on the “Trouble logging in” link.
- On the new page you are directed to, click on either “Forgotten your Login ID” or “Forgotten your Password” depending on which you want to recover.
- Tap on the “Forgotten your Login ID” link.
- On the new page, enter the following details, Last name, Date of birth, and Email address.
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Tap on “Forgotten your Password”.
- On the new page, enter the following details, Login ID, Mobile number.
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
There, it’s as simple as the above mentioned.
Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card Bill Payment
You can enable BPAY, to use a nominated transaction or savings accounts to make repayments. The BPAY biller code for Woolworths is 17574, and your credit card number serves as the customer reference number.
Woolworths Qantas Platinum Card Customer Service
To gain access to a customer care agent, call using the number listed on the card’s website.