Having a Yahoo mail for your desktop makes checking your mail for information easy. Yahoo mail is a necessity for every multi-tasking business. Yahoo mail is a company that offers email services. It was launched in 1997 by the American parent company Yahoo. In December 2011, Yahoo mail had over 281 million users, making it the third-largest web-based email service in the entire world.
However, Yahoo mail comes in versions. It is free and efficient to work with. It can be downloaded on a smartphone, Mac laptop and also on Desktop. Yahoo mail is one of the outstanding and best-known Web services. The service is free, and it provides large storage, general features with a strong security capacity that makes them incomparable to others.
Key Features of Yahoo Mail
- Help and support
- Large storage capacity
- Messenger services
- Yahoo search
- Personalized inbox
Benefits of Yahoo Mail
Yahoo mail has a lot of benefits and I will be mentioning a few in this article.
- Yahoo mail is a search engine. It stores all sorts of information.
- It is a social account that enhances business such as Tumblr, Flickr, etc.
- With Yahoo mail platform, you can get massive answer pool
- Works like a Pro. Sending professional massages all Yahoo email messages are encoded.
- yahoo mail you also see daily news and other trendy information on any field.
Yahoo Mail on Desktop?
A Desktop computer is a large system that enables you to do your work at your convenience. If you have a small business, the time you invest in the business is very essential, having all your work on your computer can really make them accessible, even your mail.
Additionally, if you’re using Yahoo to manage your business mail, then you have to be opening a Web browser and scroll down to Yahoo check your mail. You can also create a short cut to Yahoo on your desktop. This will enable you to interact with clients at the online platform with just a double-click.
How do I get Yahoo mail on Desktop
To enable you to create a shortcut on your desktop for easy access to your Yahoo mail.
- Right-click on the blank space on your desktop
- Next, click “New” at the drop-down menu
- Click “shortcut”.
- A new shortcut will be seen placed on your desktop and the Create shortcut window will pop up
- Then, type “https://mail.yahoo.com”
- Click the “Next” button to continue
- Type in your name a name for your shortcut
- To check if it has worked, double click the Yahoo to know if it’s working at default on your Web browser.
It is very easy to sign up for Yahoo mail. This works very well especially if you already owned, a Google or Facebook account. This happens because yahoo email is compatible with your already existing particulars for those services.