Are you aware that Yahoo has Search Web? Yes, Yahoo Search is very functional. Yahoo search is a reversion of the Bing search engine owned by Yahoo. Formally yahoo search was called Yahoo-provided interface that queries were sent to a searchable index of pages supplements with the directory of the website. Keep reading to understand the depth details of Yahoo Search.
Yahoo search gathers information daily and its audience has daily access to this information. Yahoo search enables you to find exactly what you’re looking for. You can get relevant information, videos, images, answers from the Web. However, Yahoo Search is one of the largest search engines globally. The search engine functions just like Google, as we know Google site has numerous content.
Also, it has large content on a platform that covers a wide range of information. On the platform, you can search on any topic. You can access the site with over 200 languages. Yahoo search has provided its search interface in at least 38 international markets and a variety of available languages.
Yahoo has a presence in Europe, Asia and across the emerging market including Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Iceland, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Slovenian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese.
It offers the ability to search across numerous vertical properties outside just the west large. These include images, videos, local shopping, Yahoo Answers, Audio, Directory, Jobs, News, Mobile, Travel, and many other services as listed on the Yahoo page.
Benefits of Yahoo
There are benefits that are attached to it. If you have not taken note of these before, here it is right on your screen.
- You can compose an email from the box
- Specify the order of search keywords in queries
- You can get lyrics of any song or your favorite artist
- Users can reach any Website from the yahoo site.
- Linkdomain – An undocumented yahoo web search operator
- Yahoo yellow pages search for search business
- Image search to use in finding photos and illustrations
- The news search feature to get any news stories, pictures audios, and videos
Now you see the benefits, it is a wonderful right.
To find search history, the user will need to get back to where you started to do your search. To find search history through your web browser. You will have to log in to the same computer and use the same user account you used previously for your search. Or you use the search pad.
How to Access Yahoo Search
It can be accessed very easily when you get to the Yahoo website at https://search.yahoo.com or alternatively you can download and install the Yahoo in a smartphone, Android, and iOS. This brings us to the next subtopic in this article.
It is very vital to have a Yahoo account, this will enable you to have a smooth venture on the Yahoo platform. To get the Yahoo account is very easy and it’s free of charge. Follow these steps below:
- Using any Internet-connected PC or Smartphone.
- Choose any browser of your choice.
- Go to the Yahoo website at Yahoo.
- Once you have entered the website, scroll to the right, and click on the “Sign In” icon.
- Next, you scroll down and click on the “Create Account “
- Full in the space with your details as required on the page.
- Immediately you fill in your detailed information required and verify your account, you will receive a congratulation box displayed. You will have to click on the “Continue” button and you will have successfully access your Yahoo new account.
With these steps, you have successfully opened a Yahoo new account. Another thing is how to sign in to the account.
Yahoo Sign In
To Sign In follow these few steps below;
- Go to your Yahoo Web page at Yahoo or open the Yahoo app in your device.
- Click on the “Sign In “ mail icon.
- Type in your email or Phone number with your password.
- Next, click on the “Sign In” or “Login”.
The steps are so brief and simple when you want to sign in to your Yahoo account.