Zales Credit Card Payment? Zale is a popular Jewelry store in the US. The company started in 1924. The company has its own credit card, issued by Comenity bank. The store card comes with outstanding special financing plans. With the special financing plans, depending on the plan you choose, when you make eligible purchases you will enjoy it for 6, 12, 18, or 32 months.
Moreover, members are also entitled to benefits such as free standard shipping, special financing offers, discounts on cardholders’ birthdays, etc. To enjoy these great benefits, you will have to get a credit card. To kick off the process the first thing to do is to apply. The application process is very easy.
Zales Credit Card Payment
Get exclusive member offers in your inbox, Enjoy $50 discount yearly on your birthday, receives 10% Off on every repair and service, Get approved in an instant, and get special financing offers on every eligible purchase, by using the ZCC. Not only that you will also enjoy free standard shipping, Hitch-free online account management, and makes online bill payments with ease.
However, if you often visit Jeweler Zales, you should consider getting their credit card, for you have more things to benefit from it as you shop.
Thus, just like every other credit card, you’ll pay interest on balances you don’t pay off completely, and you’ll also pay a fee when you make late payments.
Zales Credit Card Payment Options
The platform provides you with different payment options. you can choose from any of the options to pay your bills, they’re
- To make an online payment, you just need to login to your account, select the pay tab and follow the prompt.
- By Mail. Cardholders can forward their payment to Comenity bank’s payment mailing address to pay their bills.
- By phone. Here is where you pay your bills simply by contacting the customer support agents on phone.
How To Make Your Zales Credit Card Payment
To pay your bills online, do the following
- Enrol for online access, simply go to https://d.comenity.net/ac/zales/public/home
- Hit on the “Register for access” tab
- Input your Zip code, the last four digits of your SSN, and your credit card number. Then follow the onscreen directives.
- Login to your account
- Proceed to the payment button and tap on it
- Provide your routing number and your checking account number
- Select the amount you want to pay.
Pay by Mail: if it’s not convenient for you to pay your bills online or by phone another way you can pay is by Mail. All you need is to forward your check to Comenity payment mailing address.
Pay by Phone: the bank(Comenity) provides an automated ZCC payment phone number, to enable customers to pay their bills on phone. So, to pay your bills by phone kindly contact the customer service representative on phone. Make sure you have your account number, routing number, and other important info handy before dialing the number.
Zales Credit Card Payment Number
To get to zales credit card customer support representative on phone, you will need their phone number. And to get ZCC customer service’s correct phone number, go to https://d.comenity.net/ac/zales/public/home
On their website, navigate to the bottom of the page, you will see their support phone number. Copy it out and then place a call across.
Zales Credit Card Login
Here are the login steps
- Go to your web browser
- Visit https://d.comenity.net/ac/zales/public/home
- Fill out your username and password
- Click on remember me a box, so that you can log in to your account with ease next time.
- Scroll beneath and select the “sign-in” box.
If you can’t log in because of forgotten login data, kindly select the “forgot your username or password” link.
Zales Credit Card Customer Service
Zales Credit Card customer service offers quality and outstanding services to customers. The customer service specialist is supper set to assist you on issues associated with your Credit Card. However, if you have any queries or encounter any issues don’t hesitate to dial their support phone number. You can get the phone number on Zales Credit Card main site.
More Related Content
- ProtonMail App – ProtonMail Sign Up
- How to Download Google My Business App – Google My business App iPhone
- Choosing A Credit Card What Factors Are Important
- How to Prepare for Life Insurance Open Enrollment
- MassMutual Financial Group – MassMutual life Insurance