BSN Gold MasterCard is issued by Bank Simpanan Nasional. It is a card that comes with nice strings of benefits to cardholders, to make their transactions with the card more rewarding.
Cardholders can get so many great gifts with the BSN Happy Rewards Redemption program. They stand a chance of earning 1 Reward point for each RM1 that they spend locally and double the points for spending abroad.
For Travel, cardholders get free Takaful travel coverage when they charge their flight tickets to their brand-new Islamic BSN credit card.
BSN Gold MasterCard
Card users can now skip the queues at toll booths with a complimentary BSN ZING PLUS Miles Touch n Go card. Forget about the hassle of topping up your card balance as RM100 will be automatically reloaded whenever the value falls below RM50 through your BSN credit card.
With this card also, users can consolidate their outstanding credit card debts with BSN Balance Transfer and save with the 6 monthly programs at a 0% interest rate per annum.
BSN Gold MasterCard Benefits
Real amazing benefits come with this card. Let’s see:
- Offers finance charges as low as 11% p.a.
- Charges no annual fee for principal and supplementary cards and attaches no conditions to them.
- Receive this complimentary Touch ‘n Go auto-reload card, which is linked to your Gold Credit Card, and enjoy incredible toll rebates and discounts. You can also link up to five Zing Cards to your Gold Credit Card, and share the convenience with your loved ones.
- With every ringgit, you spend using your card, gets you Happy Points, which you can use to redeem exciting gifts and privileges.
- Revel special discounts and offers from dining and shopping to travel treats at selected merchants.
- BSN Gold Credit Card has worldwide acceptance and offers cash advances, as you shop and dine at over 29 million establishments worldwide. You can also get cash at over 1 million ATMs.
- As a cardholder, you can transfer your outstanding balance from your other credit cards to your Gold credit card, and enjoy great savings.
- Shop at any merchant, and convert your purchases to affordable monthly installments with BSN 0% installment plan up to 24 months.
- You can enjoy payment convenience at BSN Branches nationwide, BSN ATM / CDM, my BSN, BSN: SMS, or Interbank GIRO.
- Get access to free travel accident & inconvenience benefits. The automatic insurance coverage is at RM500,000, as you charge your full travel fares, to your Gold credit.
- Share the benefits of your Gold credit card with your loved ones.
- You have the liberty, of applying for a maximum of 5 Supplementary cards (extended to your spouse, children, and immediate family, who are 18 years and above.
What an array of benefits you have with this card. For more details on the Benefits, visit this link.
BSN Gold MasterCard Application
To apply for, and get approved for BSN Gold MasterCard, applicants must note the following;
- A minimum income of RM36,000 per annum is needed.
- The minimum age for a principal cardholder is 21 years old.
- The minimum age for the Supplementary cardholder is 18 years old.
- Only Malaysian citizens can apply for this card.
These are the requirement for a credit card.
How to Apply
To apply follow the steps below.
- Visit any BSN Branch and ask for the application form.
- As you get the application form, fill the same, out and submit the necessary documents needed.
Once you complete the required steps, your application will be successful.
BSN Gold MasterCard Activation
To activate your newly acquired BSN Gold credit card;
- Type BSNACT IC No and the last 4-Digit of your card No.
- Send it to 66300.
You can activate your card, by calling using the number listed on the card’s website.
BSN Gold MasterCard Login
To log into your credit card account;
- Scroll to https://www.mybsn.com.my/mybsn/login/login.do.
- Key in your username.
- Tap on the secure “Login” link.
Once you have successfully completed the login steps, you can easily access your card account.
BSN Gold MasterCard Password Recovery
Recovering your password is easy, just go through with these simple steps.
- Scroll to https://www.mybsn.com.my/mybsn/reset/reset_password.do.
- Key in your username, Credit card number, CVV2, Expiry date, New IC number Or Old IC / Passport number, Or Passport number / Military IC.
- Tap on the “Submit” link, to recover your password.
There you have successfully recovered your password.
BSN Gold MasterCard Customer Service
To gain access to a customer care agent, you can call using the number listed on the card’s website.