Issued by U.S. Bank, Ace Hardware Credit Card is a card that helps you accumulate points that you can use at Ace. It is a card with a good structure, that comes in handy for everyday purchases, and is the best tool for saving money.
Ace Hardware Credit Card
Card users have the chance of earning up to 10%, for every $1 of net purchases in Ace reward points in popular quarterly categories. Card users can also get up to 5% in Ace reward points at participating Ace stores and enjoy 2% in Ace reward points at gas stations and grocery stores.
The Ace Hardware credit card also rewards you with 1% Ace reward points, everywhere else Visa is accepted.
Ace Hardware Credit Card Benefits
The Ace Hardware card is not without benefits. Let’s see the benefits that make this card count:
- Earn up to 10%, for every $1 of net purchases in Ace reward points in popular quarterly categories.
- Get up to 5% in Ace reward points at participating Ace stores.
- Enjoy 2% in Ace reward points at gas stations and grocery stores.
- This card also rewards you with 1% Ace reward points, everywhere else Visa is accepted.
Here is what you get as benefits from this amazing credit card. for more benefits, visit https://www.acehardware.com/ace-rewards
Ace Hardware Card Application
To begin your Ace Hardware card application, applicants must first meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be 18 years or above.
- A valid U.S. Social Security number is required.
- An applicant should be a resident of the United States.
- Clear credit history is also a necessity.
- Head over to https://applications.usbank.com/oad/apply.
- On the webpage, provide these details; First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Date of birth, Social security number, Country of citizenship, Primary phone number, Mobile phone number, and Email address.
- Provide the following House Information details; Physical address, Suite/Unit #, City, State, Zip code, Housing status, Monthly payment, and Mail delivery address.
- Provide also the following Income and Employment Information; Employment status, Total annual income, and Source of Total annual income.
- Are you interested in balance transfers? Choose an option.
- Add an authorized user.
- Review the terms and conditions of the card, and tick the appropriate box.
- Complete the application, by ticking on the “Submit” link.
Congratulations!! You have completed the application process, you can now wait for the approval and if you are approved, get your card.
Ace Hardware Credit Card Application Status
To keep up with your application progress, contact U. S. Bank by calling the number listed on the card’s website.
Ace Hardware Credit Card Activation
Activate your Ace Hardware card, by calling the number listed on the card’s website.
Ace Hardware Credit Card Login
Manage your account on the go, as you log in. To login;
- Head over to the U.S. Bank login page.
- Fill out your ID.
- Then click on the “Log In” button.
You now have access to your credit card online account.
Ace Hardware Credit Card Password Recovery
Recovering your password is easy. Just use these simple steps:
- Scroll to the login page, navigate down and click on the “Forgot ID?” link.
- On the new page, tick on Personal, Business, or Shared account whichever you have.
- Select the medium with which you want to be searched for, this can either be phone, email, or card, or account number.
- On the new page, depending on which you picked, fill out either your phone or email or card or account number.
- Fill out the last 4 digits of SSN.
- Thereafter, click on the “Continue” link.
With a few more steps, you will successfully recover your password.
Ace Hardware Credit Card Bill Payment
Make your bill payment, by visiting usbank.com, or mail your bill payment, to the mailing address listed on the card’s website.
Ace Hardware Credit Card Customer Care
Contact U.S. Bank Cardmember Services, by calling the number listed on the card’s website to have all issues about Ace Hardware Card addressed.