How to Apply for the Amex TrueEarnings Costco Credit Card. Tons of Costco fanatics might as well end up on this page, weighing the pros and cons of the Amex TrueEarnings Costco Credit card. Before considering the award, first, you need to ask yourself if you spend enough to justify a rewards card. Do I need the rewards in the form of an annual Costco coupon?
Amex TrueEarnings Costco Credit Card
The architecture behind this card is basically the Amex cash-back structure that highlights gas stations and restaurants as a major reward target, but unlike plenty of other cash rewards cards, your earnings would be delivered in a branded coupon as opposed to being cash-redeemable.
Furthermore, there is no rewards-based essentially, you get to spend money just like you always would, and you get to earn the same rewards that you would with, say, the Amex Everyday rewards credit card, but instead of choosing to redeem those points in the form of cash or broad rewards program, you would be forced to spend it all at the Costco, a vendor that literally offers you nothing extra despite you owning their brand credit card.
For you to be eligible for the Amex TrueEarnings Costco Credit Card interested candidates need to meet the following eligibility requirements. They include:
- Interested parties must have a US Resident
- Must Have a Valid US SSN
- Expected to at least be 18 years of age
How to Apply for the Amex TrueEarnings Costco Credit Card
The steps involved in applying for the Costco Amex TrueEarnings would be properly detailed below. First, visit the Amex card page. Once you are on this page, follow the steps highlighted below:
- This page carries the basic information concerning the structure of the card and the benefits of the card. Locate the Apply now link
- On the next page, you would be required to enter the following information into the provided fields. They include:
- Full name
- Name on card
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Home address
- On the next page of the application, you would be required to enter the following pieces of financial information in order for Amex to determine your creditworthiness:
- Employer name
- Employer city/state
- Employer phone number
- Income source
- Total annual income
- Bank accounts held
- Housing status
- For people looking to consolidate debt Amex has set up a feature at this point by which you may carry out up to 4 balance transfers from any major credit card right into your new Amex card0. if you get approved.
Once you are done with that, you would have to wait for Amex to review your application and give you a response. Also, ensure you read the terms and conditions of the card, and that is it.