Conoco Philips Credit Card is offered by Synchrony Bank. This card, offers online account management, revolving credit, detailed monthly statements, no annual fees, as well as in-station options.
After the Introductory Period, the Philips card offers 5 cent credit back for each gallon purchased, and a 45-gallon minimum for participation kicks in.
Conoco Philips Credit Card
This card caters to companies with high travel volumes and offers online management and tax exemption capabilities, which enables businesses to track users via accurate reporting.
For even more benefits, you can use your card, at 90% of fueling locations throughout the U.S. and over 45,000 service locations including those that accept Wright Express.
Conoco Philips Credit Card Benefits
The Conoco Phillips credit card brand of benefits includes the following:
- Offers personal options which provide per-gallon discounts for gasoline purchases
- 10 cent credit for each gallon of gasoline purchased during the first 90 days
- After the Introductory Period, the Philips card offers 5 cent credit back for each gallon purchased, and a 45-gallon minimum for participation kicks in.
- Gives 5 cent credits on volume purchases on fuel.
- This card caters to companies with high travel volumes
- Online management and tax exemption capabilities, which enable businesses to track users via accurate reporting
- Your card can be used at 90%of fueling locations throughout the U.S. and over 45,000 service locations including those that accept Wright Express.
This range of benefits makes applying for this card, worth your time, money, and purchases. for more details on the benefits, visit here.
Conoco Philips Credit Card Rewards
This card features a Kickback Rewards Card that enables cardholders to redeem points for prize giveaways.
Conoco Philips Credit Card Application
Synchrony Bank has simplified the process of applying for a Conoco Philips credit card. Start your application by doing the following;
- Head over to the Synchrony Financial application portal
- Fill out the following details; Initial purchase amount if known, First name, M.I., Last name, Suffix, Street address, Apt #, Zipcode, City & State, Housing, Primary phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Email address, Confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, Date of birth and Annual net income
- Click the box, to add a joint applicant
- Click on “Continue”, to proceed to the next application page, to complete your form.
Conoco Philips Credit Card Activation
Activate your card, by calling the number listed on the sticker once you receive your card, to verify your information and get your account activated.
Conoco Philips Credit Card Login
Logging into your account gives you access to manage your account on the go. To login,
- Head over to the card login page
- Fill out your email and password
- Then click on the “Log In” button.
Start enjoying your online transactions with your account. It’s that simple.
Recovering your forgotten password is easy. Just do the following;
- Scroll to the login page, and navigate down to the “Forgot Password” button, to get to a new page.
- On the new page, enter your Account Number, the Last four digits of your social security number, and your Date of birth
- Then click the “Continue” tab, to complete the first phase.
Conoco Philips Credit Card Bill Payment
As a Conoco Philips credit cardholder, you are provided with more than one option when it comes to making your bill payment. You can either pay online, via mail or via phone.
Set up Autopay, so your payment can instantly be deducted from your bank account each month on your payment due date.
Pay your bill by phone, or by calling the customer service center.
Make your payment by mail via this address provided on the card’s secure website.
Customer Care Number
Contact the Card customer care unit, by calling, the number provided on the card’s secure website, to have all issues about Conoco Philips credit card address.