You should be able to have access to your EDD account which can be the account you benefit from or your employer’s account. In other to have access to EDD employer services online, all that is required is to create an account, and once that account is created, you would have access to services like E-Services for business that would allow the employers and payroll agents to access and further manage their payroll tax accounts online.
Ca EDD Login
Ewotc would allow employers to submit their work opportunity Tax credit (WOTC) request for certification applications and view and manage submitted applications. SIDES E-Response would allow the employers to respond to notice of Unemployment Insurance claim that is filed online.
When you have access to EDD benefit program accounts, you would be offered the following services:
- Paid family leave
- Benefit overpayments
How to Login your EDD Employer Services Account
You can choose to log into either your EDD employer services account or EDD benefits account in other to be able to access their services.
- First head over to https://edd.ca.gov/en
- After that click “Employer Login” located at the top right section of the page
- Then select the service in which you enrolled your account
- Then enter your username
- Then your password
- And finally, click on the “login” icon and that is it.
And that is it with the login process.
How to Reset EDD Password
If you were unable to log in because you probably forgot your password or your username, then you would have to reset the password. In other to do that, follow the steps stated below:
- Head to https://edd.ca.gov/en
- Then click “Employer Login” located at the top right side of the page
- After that, select the service in which you enrolled your account
- Click “Forgot password” to reset your password or click “Forgot username” to recover your username
- After that, follow the prompts to have the process completed.
And with this, your password would be reset in no time.
EDD Benefit Account Login
In other, for you to access your EDD benefit program services, you would have to login to your account, and below I have stated the steps on how to accomplish that. The steps include:
- First, visit https://edd.ca.gov/en
- After that, click on “Benefit Login” located at the top right side of the page
- Then enter your email address
- After that, click on “Log In”
- Enter your password and then click “log in” finally and that is it.
How to Reset EDD Benefit Account Password
If you were unable to access your EDD Benefit program account probably because of an incorrect password, all you are required to do is reset your password. Follow the steps stated below to reset the password:
- On your browser, visit https://edd.ca.gov/en
- Then click on “Benefit Login”
- Enter your email address
- Then select “forgot password”
- Enter your email address again
- And then click “Next” and follow the onscreen directions to complete the password reset process
EDD Customer Service
If you happen to be having issues or require assistance with logging into your account, then you would want to contact EDD’s customer services. In other to contact them, visit https://edd.ca.gov/en, then scroll down the page and click on “Contact EDD.
You can access your EDD employer services or benefit programs by logging into your account, it has everything you need.