Are you interested in the doculivery Dollartree? As a dollartree employee looking to have access to making payments of stubs and some other information, then you should check out my.doculivery.com. This article would get you more details on how dollartree works and more, so read on for more details.
This content is here solely to assist new members that would want to sign up for the platform, or employees that are having issues with logging in to their accounts. Also, be aware that the official website is available to all paystub employees 24/7.
In case you are new to the mydoculivery.com platform where you can access your paycheck, and view your paycheck online. Also, you should be able to access your current and last four pay stubs through any Dollar Tree POS terminal.
If you require copies of earlier pay stubs or you are having issues with receiving your pay stub, you would be required to contact the Payroll Department in the store Support center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My.doculivery.com Dollartree Features
Doculivery offers some amazing features that you would certainly not want to miss out on, and in this content, I would be stating them for you. they include:
- Employees get to access paystub/view and print
- Setting up email alerts is totally possible, and they can do it if they want to
- They are granted access to and can print W2
- Making changes to their email address is possible
- They can make changes to their direct deposit info, or register
- Can carry out employment verification.
There are more amazing features that you would not want to miss out on, and you would have access to them once you sign up.
How to Create Dollartree Employee Account
For all new users, your starting password is your two-digit birth month plus your 2-digit birth year. Also, the last four digits of your social security number. So to make things clearer, let’s say your birthday is April 1999, and the last four digits of your social security number is 1534, then your password should be 0399 plus your 4-digit SSN number. With that stated, follow the steps stated below to sign up your account:
- First, you need to head to https://my.doculivery.com/dollartree
- Once you enter the password, you would be asked to do it again before creating a new password
- The new password is what would be used for logging in whenever you wish to do so.
You should be able to access all your paystubs on your employee paystub account which includes your recent and past W-2s.
Forgotten Password – How to Reset
In other to reset your password, all you have to do is head to the login page, and enter the following details:
- Full Name
- Associate ID
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Your work location or your store number
Once you have done that, follow the onscreen directions to get your password reset process completed. And that is it.
Doculivery Dollartree Login Requirement
Dollar Tree Associates would be able to access their paystub in a lot of ways. Below I have stated the login instructions.
User ID is your Associate ID:
- Company Number + Employee Number (Located on your current PayStub)
How to Login Doculivery Dollartree
The login process for Doculivery Dollartree is not that complicated. In three simple steps, you would be done with the login process.
- First Navigate to https://my.doculivery.com/dollartree
- Then in the provided section, enter your user ID and Password
- Finally, tap on Login
And with these steps, you would be in your account in no time.
How to Recover Doculivery Dollartree User ID
Your user ID is basically your company number + your employee number. You should be able to locate these numbers on your current Paystub. But, if you do not know your associate ID number, just click on the “help me find my Associate ID” button and then follow the onscreen directions to recover it.
Dollartree Direct Deposit
You should be able to enjoy the convenience of being able to pay automatically every week into your account without charges with the aid of Dollartree Direct deposit. And, if you are looking forward to enrolling for direct deposit, you can visit MyInfo at http://www.paperlessemployee.com/DollarTree and sign up for an account.