Are you interested in How to Apply for the First Hawaiian Bank Cash Rewards Mastercard? On the list of their credit cards, the very first Hawaiian Bank would offer a cash rewards Mastercard for all those who would like to earn cash back each time they shop.
First Hawaiian Bank Cash Rewards Mastercard Benefits
The rewards program attached to this card is not groundbreaking, awarding cardholders 1% cash back on all purchases. This card offers you an extra chance to earn cash back by making purchases in “special categories”, which are announced for a limited time during the promotional periods. Any purchase made in these special categories would get users a 3% cash back. With no annual fee, this card would get you all the benefits that you would normally find in a MasterCard, and it the offer comes at a very reasonable rate.
A lot of people might find this card to be very useful as it is a cashback credit card and it offers extra cashback opportunities while shopping for everyday purchases like gas or groceries. This card might seem less attractive, mainly because the categories within the program frequently change.
First Hawaiian Bank Cash Rewards Mastercard Requirements
To apply for the First Hawaiian Bank Cash Rewards Mastercard, first, you must meet the eligibility requirements stated below:
- The applicant is expected to be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants are expected to have a valid U.S. address
- Applicants must have a valid social security number
How to Apply for the First Hawaiian Bank Cash Rewards Mastercard
To apply for this card, first, visit First Hawaiian’s credit card page at www.fhb.com/en/personal/credit-cards and then locate the first Hawaiian Bank Cash Rewards Mastercard. Once you have done that, follow the steps below to continue with the application process:
- Locate and click on the “Apply now” button found on the page to proceed
- Then you would be asked to fill out the application form, starting with your personal information, First name, last name, and your social security number, and Date of Birth.
- After that, enter the following details right into the appropriate fields on your “Home Address section”
- Full address
- Citizenship status
- Time at address
- Phone number(s)
- Email address
- The first Hawaiian Bank would ask for some financial information next. Submit the following;
- Employment Status
- And as well as how long you have worked at this job and in this particular line of work. And beneath that, you would be asked for your “Gross Monthly income” and any “other monthly income” that would be relevant to your application.
- Next, right under “Homeowner or Renter Status”, if you happen to own your home, select yes and then provide your monthly Mortgage payment. If you would be renting, make sure to select No and then enter your Monthly rent payment.
- Finally, make sure you read through the Terms and conditions of the credit card so that you would understand them entirely. If you have read, and agree with them, tick the box found at the bottom and then click on submit.
After that, your application will be sent to get reviewed. After all this, just sit down and wait for your credit card to be approved and that is it.
More Related Content
- Sears Credit Card Application @ www.sears.com
- PayPal Credit Login – How to recover your PayPal credit account
- How to Apply for the Farm Bureau Member Rewards MasterCard
- Gift Card Granny Login and Activate at www.giftcardgranny.com
- Black Hills Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Card Login @ www.bhfcu.com