How to Apply for the MLB Cash Rewards Mastercard? As a baseball fan and an MLB fan, you can show your support by getting the MLB Cash Reward Mastercard. This card is issued by the Bank of America, and it offers users the chance to earn some amazing cashback while they make their everyday purchases.
MLB Cash Rewards Mastercard Benefits
The MLB cash rewards Mastercard benefits come with no annual fee and a 0% APR for the first 12 billing cycles. Right after the introductory period comes to an end, a variable APR of 13.24% to 23.24% would be established. Only those that have a very good credit score would get to see the lowest rate, so make sure you know your creditworthiness (APR is subject to change).
The reward program is another amazing part of this card. it does not matter where you choose to shop, you would be earning 1% cash back on your purchases. Also, your cashback would double when you make purchases at wholesale clubs and grocery stores and it would triple when you make use of your card to fill up at the gas station.
As an added bonus, the users would be offered a $100 Cash back when they make their very first $500 in purchases the only requirement here is that it should be done within the first 90 days of opening the account. If you want more details on the MLB Cash Rewards Mastercard Benefits, then you need to Visit www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/mlb-credit-cards/, Here you will see any updates on the credit card.
How to Apply for the MLB Cash Rewards Mastercard
- The Applicants are expected to be at least 18 years of age
- Need to be in possession of a Valid social security number
- Applicants need to have a valid U.S. address
How to Apply
To apply for the Reward Mastercard, first visit the Bank of America MLB Cash Rewards Mastercard page at www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/mlb-credit-cards/, to kick off the process of the application. Follow the steps stated below once you are on the page:
- Search for the “Apply Now button right next to the image of the credit card and then click on Continue.
- There you would be given the option to select your card design type. To keep it as the official MLB Logo, leave the drop-down menu at its current position.
- On the next page, you will begin filling in the application form. Enter the following information in the appropriate field:
- Full name
- Physical address
- Primary phone number
- Email address
- Country of citizenship
- Country of residence
- Date of birth
- In this step, you are required to provide your “Employment status”, “total annual income”, “source of income” and “monthly housing payment.”
- If you would like a make balance transfer, you might do the same in the “additional options” section. Tick on the next box to transfer a balance to my new credit card and then enter the necessary information.
Go through the terms and conditions, then click on the box below them to acknowledge that you have reviewed them. On the next page, click on the Review your information button to continue. You would be asked to look over the details that you have entered to ensure it is correct before submitting the application for approval.
More Related Content
- USA Today – US News | USA Today Sports | USA Today Life
- Facebook Avatar – How to Create a Facebook Avatar
- Express Credit Card Payment at c.comenity.net
- Nationwide Credit Card – Benefits and Login at www.nationwide.co.uk/credit-cards
- RateAdvantage™ Visa Card Login and Application at www.rbcroyalbank.com