Hunter United Credit Card Login. Hunter United Credit Card is issued by Hunter United. This card helps you support the Hunter Breast Cancer Foundation (HBCF), which is a non-profit organization that raises funds to help support women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Hunter United Credit Card
While signing up for this card, cardholders, can decide whether they want to make their repayments monthly, fortnightly, or weekly. They can also choose to repay their credit card early without penalty. For even more convenience, you can enjoy up to 55 days interest-free days on purchases, but note that you have to pay your balance in full at the end of every credit card statement period. The card’s maximum credit limit is up to $30,000.
Hunter United Credit Card Benefits
Support humanity and earn benefits simultaneously with the Hunter credit card:
- Cardholders, can decide whether they want to make their repayments monthly, fortnightly or weekly. They can also choose to repay their credit card early without penalty
- You can enjoy up to 55 days interest-free days on purchases, but note that you have to pay your balance in full at the end of every credit card statement period
- Its maximum credit limit is up to $30,000.
What a way to support those who are in need and at the same time have a credit card you can call your own.
How to Apply for the Hunter United Credit Card
Apply for the Hunter credit card today and offer your humanitarian services via your purchases:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian permanent resident
- Earn a net income of at least $25,000 per annum (pre-tax)
- Additional cardholders and the principal cardholder should sign the form
- Include the necessary proof of income
- A copy of your last credit card statement.
How to Apply
Hunter United offers two options with which you can choose to apply for the card.
To apply offline you are to either visit the nearest branch and fill out the application form or call the branch to fill the form over the phone.
To apply online, you have the option of either filling out the online form or downloading the application form, filling it and dropping it at your nearest branch.
How to Activate Hunter United Credit Card
To activate your card, go to the card’s official website and you’ll find the number to call for your card activation there.
Hunter United Credit Card Login
Let’s get started on how to open your credit card account:
- Visit the card login site
- Enter your Member Number
- Key in your Access code
- Tap on the “Log on” link.
Getting access to your account from anywhere is now easier with these login steps.
How to Recover Hunter United Credit Card Password
If your password is not working or you have forgotten it, you are to notify Hunter United and a new password will be issued to you upon receipt of a completed and signed “Change of Access Code” Form.
How to Report a Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, simply visit the website and get the number to reach the customer service unit.
How to Make Hunter United Bill Payment
Make your bill payment from your device in the comfort of your home with ease:
- Log into your account
- Search for the payment button and click on it
- Choose a convenient payment option, and make your bill payment
Or call the customer service number, to get to the customer service agent to help with your bill payment.
Hunter United Credit Card Customer Service Number
Just visit the card’s official website, and get the number to call for general information and inquiries on Hunter United Credit Card.