In this context, I will be giving you everything you need to know on How to Apply for Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card. the process is easy for all new customers as long as you meet the requirements to apply.
The Westpac Altitude Black credit card happens to be a very strange card that has an extremely high initial credit limit and a monstrous annual fee of about $395. This card came as card was intended for businesses or those who want to earn reward points on their large monthly expenditures.
Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card
This is not the case however as the reward earning potential remains marginal as every $1 spent earns 1.25 reward points that you can later exchange for merchandise and travel vouchers and the purchase and cash advance interest rates of about 20.74% are too high for what is common with small business credit cards. If you want to apply for this credit card online, you can follow the step-by-step guide that I will be creating for you.
Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card Application Requirements
In order for you to apply for the credit card, you are expected to meet the requirements that I will be stating for you:
- First, you are to be at least 18 years of age or older
- You must be residing in Australia
- You are expected to have a valid piece of government identification
How to Apply for Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card
Follow the steps that I will be stating for you below to Apply for the Westpac Altitude Black Credit card:
- First head to the application page at http://www.westpac.com.au/personal-banking/credit-cards/finder/
- Review the credit card guide and then the credit card fact sheet which essentially serves as the terms and conditions and then click on the Altitude black link to continue.
- Click on the Continue button
- Then enter the following details in the provided space. The details include:
- Mobile number
- E-mail address
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Length of time at this address
- Select the nearest branch to your address
- Then provide proof of citizenship in one of the following methods:
- Driver’s license number
- Medicare card
- Australian passport
- Click on the continue button
- Then you will be required to enter some basic financial information on the following page before you would be asked to review and submit the application.
Once you have completed all the steps you would have to finish the application process for the Westpac Altitude Black Credit card.
Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card FAQ
Who is it Good For
With an annual fee of about $250, discounted to $99 the first-year annual spend would need to be over $20,000 before your rewards points start to have any real value. But with no maximum points cap, this card is expected to work out very well for the big spender.
What is not so great
While they earn, the rate is uncapped it’s not great. You should note that it has a relatively high standard interest rate for purchases
Why Should You Select This Card
The Westpac Altitude Black features a great balance transfer offer and uncapped points earning with a choice of three excellent rewards programs: Altitude, Velocity, and Qantas. With Altitude rewards, you can redeem points for homewares, technology, and many more.