Here I will be giving you details on how to Login your Discover Business Credit. But first, I would be giving you some details on the credit card that could prove useful to you. Discover Business Credit Card is offered by Discover. This is a simple smart card, built for your business with no annual fee.
Discover Business Credit Card
To help you use your card securely and have peace of mind you are given the opportunity of tracking your business expenses via Quicken, QuickBooks, and Excel. You can get free employee cards, free Social Security Number alerts, fraud protection, and FICO® Credit Score.
Discover Business Credit Card Benefits
Discover the business benefits that come with the Discover Business credit card:
- Unlimited 1.5% cashback on every dollar spent on all purchases. Your rewards do not expire.
- Offers 100% U.S. Based Customer Service
- Track your business expenses via Quicken, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Free employee cards
- Free Social Security Number Alerts
- Fraud Protection
- FICO® Credit Score.
Use your card to explore a whole new world of business possibilities.
Discover Business Credit Card Application Steps
Let’s go with the application steps that will successfully get you to apply for and get the Discover Business credit card:
- Visit the card secure application page
- Start by keying in your business info like;
- Company structure
- Legal business name
- Name of business on the card
- Business Street address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Industry type
- Years in business
- Annual business revenue
Proceed further, by tapping on the “Next” link to proceed to the next page, where you will be required to enter your personal information to complete the application.
Discover Business Credit Card Activation
Activating your credit card is now easier than ever before with these few steps:
- Log in using your User ID and Password
- Enter a 3-digit code after the letter “A” on the back of your new card
- Tap on the “Continue” link
- Enter primary card member info like Date of birth, Last 4 digits of SSN, 16-digit card number, Card expiry date, and 3 digit sequence ID. Then tap on “Continue”.
After you have successfully activated your card, you can apply it towards purchases.
Discover Business Credit Card Login
To log in, you will have to use these steps:
- Scroll to https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/business
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Enter credit card
- Thereafter, tap on the “Log In” link.
Now you can log into your account without stressing yourself out.
User ID/Password Recovery
Recover your User ID or password if you want to have access to your account. So here we go:
- Scroll to the login page
- Navigate down and tap on the “Forgot User ID or Password” link
- Enter your 16-Digit Card Number
- Provide the card expiration date
- Primary cardmember’s date of birth
- Primary cardmember’s last 4 digits of SSN
- Thereafter, tap on the “Continue” link.
Now you can log into your account with your login details without difficulties.
Discover Business Credit Card Bill Payment
Make your bill payment seamlessly using these payment steps:
- Log into your account
- Choose a convenient payment option
- Tap on the Payment tab
- Then make your bill payment.
Now you can avoid making late payments or missing out on making payments.
Customer Care Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling the number listed on the card’s secure website to have all issues on the Discover Business Credit Card addressed.