Applying for Sears Credit Card is easy once you’ve decided that this, is the card you need. You can easily apply for the card via the Citi Bank portal which is the card issuer. Learning the steps you can use to apply for this card is necessary if you are an ardent Sears shopper who needs the card to simplify your purchases at the store.
Sears Credit Card Apply
Issued by Citi Bank, Sears Credit Card and MasterCard comes in handy for those who enjoy shopping at Sears or Kmart. Even though the terms and conditions are the same for both cards, the Sears MasterCard enables shoppers to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted and rewards redeemable merchandise points for eligible purchases.
Before we take you through a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a Sears credit card, let’s brief you on the terms and conditions of the card, which is a necessary part before you apply.
Sears Credit Card Apply Steps
Before you apply for the Sears credit card, there are some device requirements you need to ensure you have. If you don’t know what these requirements consist of, we’ll be listing them to help you apply for the card:
- A computer equipped with at least a 128-bit security encrypted enabled browser and either a printer, a drive or other storage device is needed, in order to view and retain a copy of the terms and conditions.
- Additional Disclosures and Privacy Notice.
- You’ll need a strong data connection, to aid your application.
Now let’s help you with steps you can use to apply for the card:
These steps will help you apply for this card efficiently on your own without any external help. Let’s start the application process right away:
- Visit the card issuer’s secure webpage
- Enter the following details; First name, Middle initial (optional), and Last name.
- Next, fill out the following details; Email address, Address, Phone, Financial information, SSN, and Date of birth
- Thereafter, go through the account terms and details, and consent to them
- Finally, tap on the “Submit Application” link to complete the application process.
Just as promised, you can see that applying was not stressful at all. You can now wait for approval notification.
You can also apply for a Sears credit card in-store. All you need to do is to visit the nearest Sears store, to fill out the application form to apply:
- Visit your nearest Sears departmental store
- Collect the application form from the cashier and fill up the same with the details required
- Once you are done filling out the form, return same to the store
- Then wait for a decision from Sears.
It’s that simple to apply for the card in-store. Once you are done applying, you can wait for a decision.
Sears Credit Card Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling the customer service number listed on the card’s website, for enquires on Sears Credit Card Apply. You can get all the information you need from the prompt customer care team who are more than willing to help you with any issues you may be facing.
Is it Hard to Get a Sears Credit Card?
Candidates interested in applying for a Sears Credit card or the Sears Mastercard would find it relatively easy to obtain from either as long as their credit ratings fall within the range of “Fair” or about 580 to 669.
What are the Benefits of Having a Sears Credit Card?
A Sears Credit card or a “Shop your Way” Sears Mastercard might prove to be very useful for a consumer who is considering the option to purchase one or more big-ticket items like appliances or tires. The offer or around 5% off or a zero-interest financing period is very useful for most investments in the home.