Sony® Card is issued by Capital One. It is a card, that comes with above-average rewards on online streaming and subscription services to cardholders. Sony®’s Card is a card, that is ideal for paying for online subscription services, such as Netflix and Amazon Prime.
It is also a card ideal for those who frequent movie theaters. This card is a good option if you love Sony products and frequently shop in the 3/5-point categories.
Now we will be taking you through all that you need to know about this card ranging from its benefits, how to apply, how to log into your card account, how to activate your card, make a bill payment, recover your password as well as how to contact customer service for any inquiries you may have.
Sony® Card Benefits/Rewards
Brimming with benefits and rewards, this card is worth applying for:
- Offers cardholders above-average rewards on the Sony Catalog.
- Cardholders get above-average rewards on online streaming and subscription services.
- Users get returns of around 5%, on things, like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Spotify.
- Enjoy reward rates of 2%.
- With this card, you can earn a total of five points per dollar on Sony purchases at authorized retailers, for a total rewards rate of 5%.
- Sony® Card rewards catalog offers numerous music, movies, electronics, and PlayStation accessories options that you can redeem.
- 5X points on entertainment purchases and Sony products.
- 1X points for all other purchases.
- $50 statement credit once you make your first purchase.
These are the benefits and rewards that this credit card offers. for more details on the Reward, visit Here.
Sony® Card Application
To easily apply for the Sony Card, here’s what to do:
- Scroll to Capital One application.
- Supply your personal information required, which includes your address, and contact information.
- Verify your identity by offering an accepted form of identification, such as your driver’s license number or Passport number.
- Also, you may need to add detailed information about your current employment, income, and assets like shares or property, and your employer’s contact details.
- In case you are self-employed, you may need to provide information as regards your expenses, liabilities, and your accountant’s contact information.
These few steps will help you apply for the Sony Card for your streaming and movie needs.
Sony® Card Activation
As you receive your card via mail, you will see a phone number on it. Call the number to activate your card. Once you call, you’ll be required to confirm your identity and offer some details about the new card. Immediately after your card is activated, you can use it for purchase.
Sony® Card Login
To view your card activity, view your statements, and manage your account on the go follow the following login steps;
- Scroll to the Sony® Card login page.
- Key in your username and password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
You can see that accessing your account is one of the easiest things you can do.
Sony® Username or Password Recovery
With just a few steps, you can easily recover your username and password:
- Key in your Card number, Date of birth (DD/MM/YYY), and Postal code.
- Lastly, click on the “Find My Account” link.
It’s as easy as these two steps to recover your password and username.
Sony® Card Bill Payment
There are a variety of options, you can use to make your bill payment. They are;
Tap on the “Pay Online” tab below to log in or register.
Call the number listed on the card’s website, to make your bill payment via phone.
In case you don’t have your billing statements at hand, you can locate your payment address, by visiting the Capital One N. A. website.
Sony® Card Customer Service
For general information and inquiries on Sony® Card, contact the customer support team by calling the number listed on the card’s website.