Starz is a great high-end satellite and cable TV network, like every other premium streaming Provider. The owner of the platform is Lionsgate. The platform was introduced in reaction to HBO and ShowTime streaming services that offered some great features at a price that is reasonable.
STARZ App Activate Guide
Starz is offering both a streaming app and a conventional on-demand subscription channel. The apps are all available to channel subscribers and streaming-only users via this wonderful app. You should be able to get your hands on membership via www.starz.com/activate in other to enjoy the excitement and the thrills.
Another great benefit of the platform is that it is an expensive collection of TV series, Movies, and an original app that it offers. It is offering two channels which include MoviePlex and Starz Encore.
STARZ Subscription Costs
The monthly fee that STARZ membership is offering is offered at $8.99. luckily for the new users, they can get access to a seven-day free trial. So before you choose to make the monthly fee, you are expected to test out the service.
If you do not want to pay the monthly fee, you can choose to cancel the 7-day free trial before it runs out.
Starz Compatible Devices
- iPhone iOS 10.3 or later
- iPad iOS 10.3 or later.
- iOS 10.3 or later operating on an iPod Touch
- Android tablets Running on Android version 5 or above.
- Android mobile devices that run Android 5 or above.
- 2014 model and later Kindle Fire tablets running Fire OS 5 or higher.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft edge
- WebOS 3.0 or later is the LG Smart TV.
- 2014 model year and newer Samsung Smart TVs with Smart Hub.
- Sony Smart TVs 2014 or after, using Android version 5 or higher
- Android TV with Nexus Player.
- Shield Android TV from NVIDIA.
- Android TV from Razer.
- Apple TV – 3rd generation
- Apple TV – 4th generation
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick
- Amazon Fire Stick 4K
- Roku 2nd generation
- Roku 3rd generation
- Roku 4th generation
- Roku stick media player
- Xbox One and one S
- Xbox Series S and X
How To Log In To Starz Via www.starz.com/activate?
- To Activate Starz, head to the website and then select your free-for-a-week option
- To commence, click on the “Sign up” button.
- Give the necessary details and reliable contact details
- Check the information
- Select the bundle
- Set the password and username
- In other to create an account, select the ‘create’ option
- If you want to access your account, head back to the website http starz.com/activate and then enter your username and password.
How To Activate Starz on Android and IOS?
Activating Starz on Android and iOS devices is quite simple. Just follow the steps stated below:
- First, install Starz Play via the app store on your device
- Then launch the application, and then sign in via your Starz account details
- Straight from any other device, launch the site starz.com login page
- Then enter the code there and press “Submit”
- You may choose to make use of any Android or iOS application to watch the programs.
How To Activate Starz on Smart TV?
Below I have put together the steps involved in how to Activate Starz on Smart TV. The process is quite simple, the steps include:
- First launch the app store right after connecting the Smart TV
- Join it online
- Then right on the App Store, type in “Starz.”
- On your Smart TV, download Starz.
- Once it has been downloaded, enter your login details (username and password).
- The activation number (Starz activate code) would be showing right on your TV screen.
- Launch the browser on a different device
- Make use of the device and head to com/activate the webpage
- Enter the code that pops up on your TV.
- And with this, you can log into your Starz account by pushing on the submit button.
You can choose to add the Starz channel or app to most of your devices right after the account has been set up.
How To Activate Starz On Roku?
The process involved in activating Starz on Roku is quite simple. It includes:
- First, access the Roku channel store
- Then include the STARZ app or channel
- Launch the STARZ channel or app
- STARZ app login needs your email address and password.
- Alternatively, you can choose to log in making use of your TV provider’s details
- Then access activate.starz.com using a web browser.
- Right on the box in the Roku TV screen, enter the STARZ activation code.
How do I get to the STARZ app?
Explore to the Application Store and pick Watch Now (at the lower part of your screen for iPad and iPhone, and at the top for Macintosh television, Macintosh, and shrewd televisions). You can find STARZ by using the search tool or by looking through the list of channels until you find the app.
How do I add a Starz Subscription?
- Right under your subscription, select Manage Add-ons
- Then click (+) next to the STARZ Add-on
- Click on confirms this action, click Review changes
- Click “submit”
How do I activate STARZ on DirecTV?
How would I add STARZ® to my current DIRECTV account? Customers of DIRECTV can add STARZ® by immediately subscribing in the guide on channel 525 and following the on-screen instructions.
How much is STARZ app?
Users save approximately $32 (or 30 percent) compared to the monthly rate when they subscribe to Starz, which costs $8.99 per month or $74.99 per year.