True Blue Credit Card is issued by Defence Bank. It is a card that offers interest rates, balance transfers, as well as cash advances to cardholders. With a well-thought offer of a competitive introductory rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months after opening their account new cardholders, have something to look forward to.
Cardholders can consolidate their credit card debt into one bill, and if they transfer the balance of one or more credit card/s to their True Blue Credit Card, they can save money on interest payments. This is because they’ll only be paying the 3.99% p.a. introductory interest rate instead of the normal interest rate on their established credit card, which is most likely higher.
True Blue Credit Card
To further ensure that your card is of benefit to you, you enjoy up to 55 interest-free days, and with your card, you can pay down your debt faster.
The True Blue Credit Card has worldwide acceptance. It also comes with Contactless technology, Visa PayWave, which enables you to make certain purchases without swiping your credit card, entering a PIN, or signing a receipt, which makes your shopping fast and more convenient.
True Blue Credit Card Benefits
Get onboard the True Blue ship today, and enjoy these stellar benefits:
- Offers a competitive introductory rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months after opening their account.
- You can consolidate your credit card debt into one bill
- If you transfer the balance of one or more credit card/s to your True Blue Credit Card you can save money on interest payments because you’ll only be paying the 3.99% p.a. introductory interest rate instead of the normal interest rate on your established credit card, which is most likely higher.
- Enjoy up to 55 interest-free days
- With this card, you can pay down your debt faster.
- True Blue Credit Card has a worldwide acceptance
- With contactless technology, Visa payWave enables you to make certain purchases without swiping your credit card, entering a PIN, or signing a receipt, which makes your shopping fast and more convenient.
You can make the most of these benefits and have your hard work for you. More details on the card at https://www.jetblue.com/trueblue/our-partners/jetblue-card-comparison
How to Apply for a True Blue Credit Card
We know you are eager to apply, but first, let’s pause and see and what you need to apply with:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian or permanent resident with a valid Australian address
- Some banks will request for a certain minimum annual income, to qualify for the credit card. You are to check with the bank, to see what their minimum income requirement is before you apply
- Good credit history is required.
How to Apply
Once you are certified eligible, you apply using these steps:
- Scroll to the application page
- Provide the following details; A valid driver’s license, Valid Passport, Medicare card, and/or Australian birth certificate
- For your income info, you are to provide the following financial documents; payslips or similar documents.
- You are to also provide your Employer’s info, or your accountant’s info if you are self-employed.
Follow all the prompts to complete the card application.
True Blue Credit Card Activation
Visit the card website, and call with the activation number, to activate your card.
True Blue Credit Card Login
Your account must be up and running if you are to tap into the benefits offered. Thus to log in:
- Visit https://digital.defensebank.com.au
- Key in your Member Number
- Enter your Password
- Tap on the “Sign On” link.
Have a nice time logging in and out of your account at will.
How to Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Visit the card’s website and call the number provided to report a lost or stolen card.
How to Make Bill Payments
The bill payment steps are quite easy, you just need to take the first step.
- Log into your online account
- Look for the payment button, and click on it
- Choose a convenient payment option and make your bill payment.
Just like we promised, it’s that easy to make a bill payment.
Customer Service Number
On the website, you’ll find the customer service number to call, for general information and inquiries.
More Related Content
- Mistakes Online Students Make
- Latam Visa Card Benefits and Login at latampass.latam.com
- Delta SkyMiles Credit Card login and Benefits at www.delta.com
- Woman Within Credit Card Benefits and Login at c.comenity.net/womanwithin/
- Santander Sphere Credit Card Benefits and Login www.santanderbank.com/personal/credit-card