Aer Lingus MasterCard is issued in partnership with the Bank of Ireland. It is designed for Irish residents and offers all the convenience of a regular credit card, and comes with numerous travel rewards and benefits.
This travel rewards card offers benefits and rewards in various categories. It offers 2 free return fares to Europe on reaching €5,000 spend on Aer Credit Card. (Excludes taxes, fees, and charges). Cardmembers get 2 Fast Track and Priority Boarding passes and 2 Lounge passes. To further reward you for carrying the card, you get worldwide multi-trip travel insurance +, and you can collect Avios with an Aer Lingus credit card.
Aer Lingus MasterCard
To make it further interesting and rewarding for you, the Aer Lingus MasterCard offers an introductory offer: 0% interest on purchases for the first 6 months OR 0% interest on balance transfers for the first 7 months.
Also with its 24-hour approval, you can get your card within one week. To further spice things up, you don’t have to pay any transaction fees.
With a card that offers you a low-cost installment option, you are at liberty to add free additional cardholders. Other benefits include emergency cash service, contactless, which offers you a fast, easy, and secure way of paying for items, chargeback rights, as well as interest-free credit.
Aer Lingus MasterCard Benefits/Rewards
Let’s go further and take a look at the Aer Lingus MasterCard range of benefits and rewards that makes this card worth having:
- Enjoy 2 free return fares to Europe on reaching €5,000 spend on your Aer Credit Card. Excludes taxes, fees, and charges
- Offers 2 Fast Track and Priority Boarding passes
- There are 2 Lounge passes
- Revel worldwide multi-trip travel insurance +
- You can collect Avios with an Aer credit card.
- Introductory offer: 0% interest on purchases for the first 6 months OR 0% interest on balance transfers for the first 7 months
- With its 24-hour approval, you can get your card within one week
- Charges no transaction fees
- Low-cost installment option
- You can add free additional cardholders
- Emergency cash service
- Contactless, offering you a fast, easy, and secure way of paying for items
- Chargeback rights
- Interest-Free credit.
With this array of benefits, there’s no way you will not benefit from this card for your travel needs.
Aer Lingus MasterCard Application
Applying for this card is quite simple. But first, you have to meet up some criteria if you are to successfully apply for and get approved for this card:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Should be in receipt of regular income for the last 6 months
- Have an income of over €16,000
- Salary/income should be paid into their current account
- Must be a permanent resident in the Republic of Ireland and have been for at least the past 6 months
- Meet all current payments on their credit commitments
- Mortgage Repayment should be fully up to date and should not currently be in a forbearance or any other reduced payment arrangement with their mortgage provider
- Must not have entered into any type of mortgage arrangement in the past 24 months.
How to Apply
Now that you know what you need to apply, we can show you the steps you can use in applying:
- Scroll to the card application site
- Choose the card you are applying for
- Enter your promotion code
- Answer the question, “Are you already the principal cardholder of a Bank of Ireland credit card?
- Tap on the “Next” link
- On the new page,
- Enter your Title, First name, Surname, PIN, Residential status, Address line 1, Address line 2, Address line 3(optional), County, Approximate number of years at address, Mobile phone number, Home phone number (optional), Email, Date of birth, Nationality, Country of Birth, Country of citizenship, Length of residency in Ireland, Marital status and number of dependents.
- Tap on the “Next” button to proceed further.
Ticking on the “Next” tab will redirect you to a page where you can successfully complete the application.
Aer Lingus MasterCard Activation
Cardholders can activate their card, by simply visiting the card’s secure website to call the number listed here for directions on how to activate their card.
Aer Lingus MasterCard Login
If you want to take advantage of this card’s offerings, simply stay in control of your account. That’s by logging in:
- Scroll to the login page
- Enter your User ID and the last 4-Digit of your contact number. Tap on the “Continue” link.
Logging into your account does not have to be stressful. We just showed you how to log in without stress.
How to Recover Aer Lingus MasterCard User ID
Simply text “User” to 50365, and you will be sent back your 365 online user ID within seconds. With that, you can easily recover your User ID.
Aer Lingus MasterCard Customer Service Number
You don’t have to pay to get assistance for your card issues or questions. Simply visit the card’s site to get the number to call for general information and get assistance for your Aer Lingus MasterCard.