Earn your way to your next vacation with the Delta SkyMiles Credit Card (Gold) offered by American Express. With this card, you can earn your way to your next vacation, as well as enjoy exclusive Card Member benefits and other travel rewards.
This airline credit card offers you 2 miles per dollar on Delta purchases, and you also enjoy 1 mile per eligible dollar spent on your everyday purchases. When it comes to the number of miles you can earn, I am glad to announce to you that there are no caps on the miles you can earn.
Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
Cardholders of the Delta SkyMiles credit card earn 35,000 Bonus Miles once they use their new card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and thereafter a $50 statement credit after making a Delta purchase with their new card within the first 3 months. The card also offers payment flexibility, with no foreign transaction fees. Additionally, cardholders get their first checked bag free.
Are you ready to earn your way with the Delta SkyMiles credit card, then you have to see these benefits:
- Gives you 2 miles per dollar on Delta purchases
- Enjoy 1 mile per eligible dollar spent on your everyday purchases
- There are no caps on the miles you can earn
- Cardholders earn 35,000 Bonus Miles once they use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and thereafter a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Offers payment flexibility
- No foreign transaction fees
- First checked bag free
You can now decide if this card meets your needs by applying for it.
Essential Credit Card Application
If you are ready to earn your next vacation with the Delta SkyMiles credit card, you have to apply for the card. Before you apply, go through these requirements to see if you fit in:
- Must be at least 18 of age
- A minimum income of $40,000 or more, gross (pre-tax) annual income is required.
- Be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident or hold a current Business Long Stay Visa (Subclass 457)
- No history of bad debt or payment default.
- Scroll to the American Express secure application page
- Key in the following; Title, Legal first name, Middle name (optional), Legal last name, Email address, Mobile phone number, Home phone number, Date of birth, Driver’s license number (optional), Residential Street address
- How long have you lived at this address?
- The financial info required is any other sources of income or assets, including property, shares and savings accounts, debts, liabilities or other expenses, including existing card debts, mortgages, rental payments, and day-by-day expenses.
- Your annual salary before tax
- Tick the box, if you have another American Express Issued, Card
- Tap on the “Save & Continue” tab.
Congratulations on successfully completing the first phase of the application.
Lost or Stolen Card Recovery
To recover a lost or stolen card, call the number listed on the card’s official website. Alternatively, you can contact the nearest American Express Travel Service or office overseas.
Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Activation
You can activate your card over the phone or via phone.
- Scroll to americanexpress.com
- On the welcome page, enter your 4 Digits Card ID, 15 Digits Card Number
- Tap on the “Confirm” option
- On the next page, enter your account and the basic contact details, you provided when you started the account
- Lastly, tap the “Finish” button.
Over the Phone
To activate your card, call the number listed on the card’s official website.
Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Login
Before you can enjoy online banking with this American Express credit card, you have to log in:
- Scroll to the login page
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Tap on the “Log In” link.
There you go! You are now in charge of your account.
User ID or Password Recovery
Get the details you need to log into your account by recovering your password if you have forgotten it:
- Scroll to the login page, and tap on the “Forgot User ID or Password” link
- Enter your 15-digit number on the front of your card.
- Enter your 4-digit Card ID
- Tap on the “Continue” button
- In the next step, you are to retrieve your User ID
- Step three is, Verify Identity
- Lastly, update your password.
You can now log into your account with your password.
Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Bill Payment
If making your bill payment is stressing you out, use these steps:
- Scroll to the card page
- Choose any method of payment that suits you and pay your outstanding bills before the due date.
You have the bill payment steps that you can refer to any time you want to make payments.
Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling the number listed on the card’s official website, to have issues about Delta SkyMiles Credit Card addressed.