AvantCard credit card is issued by Web Bank, member FDIC. It is a card that keeps things simple, helping you focus on building credit. It charges no foreign transaction fee and offers users some benefits with makes the card acquisition rewarding.
AvantCard Credit Card
This is one card that does not come with surprise fees. What you sign up for, is what you get. So you can rest assured that you will not wake up one day, to pay a fee you didn’t bargain for.
With responsible use, the AvantCard helps to strengthen your credit history. This is very important if you are trying to build your credit history. By responsible use, we mean not exceeding your credit limit on your card and making on-time payments. More on the card, visit www.avantmoney.ie
AvantCard Credit Card Benefits
Let’s look further at what the AvantCard brings to the table in terms of benefits:
- There’s zero fraud liability for unauthorized charges
- Make use of online banking, to easily pay your card via their online portal 24/7
- Charges no hidden fees
- This card helps strengthens your credit history with responsible use
- May periodically review your account for credit line increases
- Offers a fast and easy application process.
Even though this card does not come with the razzmatazz kind of benefits, what it offers will definitely help you build a better credit score.
AvantCard Credit Card Application
Here’s how you can apply for the AvantCard, through the Web Bank portal:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Should be a resident of the Republic of Ireland.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the AvantCard application portal
- Enter your First name, Last name, Date of birth, SSN, and Phone.
- Next, enter Email, Create a password, Password confirmation.
- Enter the promotional code from the letter you received
- Review the terms and conditions of the card
- Thereafter, tap on the “Continue to Application” link.
Follow through with the on-screen prompts to successfully complete the application process.
Check AvantCard Application Status
Call the number listed on the card’s official website, to check your application status.
AvantCard Credit Card Activation
The benefits that come with activating your card can better be experienced than told.
- Scroll to avantcard.ie/help-centre/activate-my-card
- Tap on the “Login” button at the top of the page, and select “Not registered yet”
- Enter your credit card or account number
- Enter your credit limit details
- Enter the same personal information you gave when you originally applied for the card.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll be prompted to activate your card. You will find these prompts in;
Your welcome message
Your home page (where the picture of your new card is displayed)
Your “services” menu, where you can choose the “Activate my card” option.
Congratulations you have successfully activated your card. You can now discover the amazing things you can do with your card.
AvantCard Credit Card Login
If you find the process of logging into your account a bit confusing, we are here to help you.
- Scroll to the login page
- Enter your Username and Password
- Then tap on the “Continue” link.
I hope you now, have a better understanding and know what to do when next you want to log in.
AvantCard Username or Password Recovery
You need your username and password to easily manage your card account with ease. To recover the same:
- Scroll to the login link
- Scroll down, and tap on the “Forgotten your username or password” link
- Key in your card or account number
- Enter your Date of birth
- Then tap on the “Continue” link.
You can start using your newly recovered password or username to access your card account.
Make AvantCard Credit Card Bill Payment
Do you know that with just a few simple steps you can make your AvantCard bill payment? Just do this:
- Login to your account
- Choose a suitable payment option
- Make your bill payment
By direct debit from your bank of the credit card company.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call using the number listed on the card’s official website, for a prompt response.
AvantCard Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call for general information and inquiries on AvantCard Credit Card, by visiting the card’s secure website to get the number listed there for reaching the customer service team.