Credit Card Walmart is issued by Synchrony Bank. This card is popular for its special financing offers and cashback offer. Accounts that have been approved, can instantly shop at Walmart.com. This card comes as a good option for people with low credit scores who can’t get better rewards credit cards elsewhere.
Are you a regular shopper at Walmart?, then you’ll enjoy these benefits with your Credit Card Walmart:
- Opening the card gets you $25 back after spending $25 on purchases today. Accounts that have been approved, can instantly shop at the Walmart.com
- A card is a good option for people with low credit scores who can’t get better rewards credit cards elsewhere
- Offers decent 0% financing options and some savings on gas purchases.
Decent, simple, straightforward benefits, to make your shopping count.
Where Can you Use Credit Card Walmart?
You can use it at Walmart stores, Walmart.com, Sam’s Club, and its associated gas stations.
How do you Qualify for Credit Card at Walmart?
Before you can apply for the card, you have to meet the following requirements:
- You must apply in-store or online
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A U.S. mailing address and SSN is needed
- Have a credit score of at least 640
- Go through your credit reports
- Keep your reports open.
Apply for Credit Card Walmart
Apply for Credit Card at Walmart at any store or online at Walmart.com Credit Card page.
Once your application is approved, you will get your card in the mail in approximately 7-10 business days.
To check your Credit Card Walmart application status, call the customer service center for your application status.
You can activate your card, by calling on the number listed on the sticker once you receive your card, to verify your information and get your account activated.
Get your device and data ready, to easily log into your Walmart Credit Card account:
- Visit the card issuer’s page
- Type in your User ID and Password
- Tap on the “Secure login” link.
It is easy to access your account on the go.
Just do the following;
- Scroll to the login page, and navigate down to the “Forgot Password” button, to get to a new page.
- On the new page, enter your Account Number, the Last four digits of your social security number, and your Date of birth
- Then click the “Continue” tab, to complete the first phase.
You will still have to continue to the next page, where you’ll completely recover your password.
Make your bill payment online, by phone, or via mail. Any option that you decide on, it is fast, safe, and secure.
You have the option of setting up an Autopay, so your payment can instantly be deducted from your bank account each month on your payment due date.
Pay your bill by phone, or by calling the customer service center.
Make your payment by mail via the address, listed on the card’s official website.
Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling the customer service team for general information and inquiries on Credit Card Walmart. Walmart has prompt customer service representatives, who will willingly assist you with whatever you need. All you have to do is visit Walmart’s secure and official website, to get the customer service number to call.
More Related Contents
- Essential Credit Card Application – Essential Credit Card Login
- Soundcloud Activate – Activate SoundCloud on Consoles and Mobile Devices
- Kroger Credit Card login and Benefits at www.krogermastercard.com
- Surge Mastercard Credit Card – Login and Application at www.surgecardinfo.com
- Meijer Credit Card Login at citiretailservices.citibankonline.com