Essential Credit Card Application. Essential Credit Card is issued by American Express. It is a card uniquely designed to fit modern-day lifestyles. It comes with a combination of money-saving features as well as complimentary extras. Rewards earned by cardholders can be redeemed for flights and merchandise.
Essential Credit Card Application
Coming with more cardholder benefits, this card offers Smartphone screen insurance. This helps you pay for your phone (outright or on contract), and covers smartphone screen repairs of up to $500. Every cardholder is eligible to make two claims per 12-month period.
Essential Credit Card Benefits/Rewards
Get essential benefits with the Essential credit card from American Express:
- Charges no annual fee for card usage
- Cardholders earn 1 membership rewards point per $1 spent on eligible purchases (and 0.5 points for every $1 spent on bills, utilities, and government payments), uncapped, as they receive complimentary enrolment to the Membership Rewards Gateway Program.
- Rewards Points you earn can be redeemed for flights and merchandise.
- Smartphone screen insurance, helps you pay for your phone (outright or on contract), and covers smartphone screen repairs of up to $500. Every cardholder is eligible to make two claims per 12-month period
- This card is compatible with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay
- Shop with confidence knowing your purchases are covered by refund protection (up to $500 per claim), purchase protection (up to $2,500 per claim), and extended warranty by up to 12 months.
- Online fraud protection
- Benefit from exclusive American Express offers on rewards and other perks.
These benefits are indeed essential and come in handy wherever you need them. You can get more details of the credit card here.
Essential Credit Card Application
To be eligible to apply;
- Must be at least 18 of age
- A minimum income of $40,000 or more, gross (pre-tax) annual income is required.
- Be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident or hold a current Business Long Stay Visa (Subclass 457)
- No history of bad debt or payment default.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the American Express secure application page
- Key in the following; Title, Legal first name, Middle name (optional), Legal last name, Email address, Mobile phone number, Home phone number, Date of birth, Driver’s license number (optional), Residential Street address
- How long have you lived at this address?
- The financial info required is any other sources of income or assets, including property, shares and savings accounts, debts, liabilities, or other expenses, including existing card debts, mortgages, rental payments, and day-by-day expenses.
- Your annual salary before tax
- Tick the box, if you have another American Express Issued, Card
- Tap on the “Save & Continue” tab.
On the next page, you’ll complete your application form, and if approved, wait for your card in the mail.
How to Recover Lost or Stolen Card
To recover a lost or stolen card, call the customer service number or contact the nearest American Express Travel Service or office overseas.
How to Activate Essential Credit Card
Activate your card online or over the phone:
- Scroll to americanexpress.com
- On the welcome page, enter your 4 Digits Card ID, 15 Digits Card Number
- Tap on the “Confirm” option
- On the next page, enter your account and basic contact details, you provided while you started the account
- Lastly, tap the “Finish” button.
Over the Phone
To activate your card call the customer service number to get directions on how to activate your card.
Essential Credit Card Login
Log into your credit card account with easy steps now:
- Scroll to the login page
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Tap on the “Log In” link.
Once your password and User ID is correct, the link will log you into your account.
How to Recover Essential Credit Card User ID or Password
Forgetting your User ID or Password is one thing you should avoid if you want to successfully log into your account:
- Scroll to the login page, and tap on the “Forgot User ID or Password” link
- Enter your 15-digit number on the front of your card.
- Enter your 4-digit Card ID
- Tap on the “Continue” button
- In the next step, you are to retrieve your User ID
- Step three is, Verify Identity
- Lastly, update your password.
Now you’ll be able to log into your account without restrictions.
How to Make Essential Credit Card Bill Payments
- Scroll to the card page
- Choose any method of payment that suits you and pay your outstanding bills before the due date.
Essential Credit Card Customer Service Number
Get the assistance you need, by calling the customer service number listed on the card’s secure website, for general information and inquiries on Essential Credit Card.