Credit cards have zero interest. This type of credit card is a way to pay interest on a balance transfer or on a large purchase for a limited time frame. Zero interest is also known as the 0% intro APR offer.
This means that you will not make any interest payments until the end of the offer. Once the offer ends, you start paying interest each month for any remaining balance. However, zero-interest credit card enhances saving for users. Let’s see most credit card have Zero interest.
Credit Card Zero Interest
What is a zero-interest credit card? It is an introductory zero-interest credit card that allows you to make payments on debt without adding interest for a certain period. This credit card usually requires excellent or good credit and the cards often have no annual fee.
It is important to note that, once the offers elapse, if you still have a balance, you will start paying interest until you pay off the debt.
Credit cards with zero interest are designed to relieve the stress of paying interest on your purchases or special financing projects. They have great perks for their users. Here are the few best credit cards zero interest;
- S. Bank Visa Platinum Card
- Citi Double Cash Card
- Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
- Discover It® Cash Back
- Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
- BankAmericard Credit Card
Above are the few credit cards zero interest I have picked for you.
Credit Card With Zero Interest Rates
There are lots of credit cards with zero interest rates attached to them for some time frames. Here are some of such credit cards
S. Bank Visa Platinum Card
The U. S. Bank Visa Platinum card offers the longest balance transfer up to 20 billing cycles on balance transfer. After which its 13.99%-23.99% variable, there is no annual fee charges with this credit card. A good or excellent credit score is needed for applications
- There is no annual fee
- 0% intro APR for the first 20 billing cycles on balance transfer and purchases
- 3% balance transfer fee or a minimum $5
- Cell phone protection plan.
- Cell phone protection plan
- No annual fee Charges
- 20 months of no interest on balance transfer and purchases
- There is no rewards program
- The balance must be transferred within 60 days from the opening of the account
- 2% to 3% on a foreign transaction fee
These ate the benefits, Pros, and cons of this credit card.
Citi Double Cash Card
The Citi Double Cash Card is an Ideal card for reward-savvy applicants that have excellent credit. With this credit card, you will not pay any interest rate up to the first 18 months on the balance transfer, after which it will be a 13.99%-23.99% variable.
The Citi Double Cash card is loaded with excellent perks and features making the credit card a great cashback card. Here are the benefits if the credit card;
- Cardholders will earn 2% on each purchase with unlimited 1% cashback when you buy including an additional 1 % as you pay for those purchases
- There is no annual fee attached to the card.
- The card comes with a low intro of 13.99% – 23.99%.
- Users earn 2% on each purchase
- When you pay at least the minimum due on time
- 0% intro APR on Balance Transfer for 18 months.
- Low APR of 13.99%-23.99% based on your creditworthiness
- The card offers cashback for eligible users.
- There is no earn cashback until you pay at least the minimum due on time.
- When you have a balance transfer you will not earn the cashback
- There is a transfer balance fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Interest is charged in purchases until you pay your entire balance including balance transfer by the due date each month.
Apply for this card to enjoy all the benefits of a credit card.
Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
The Blue cash everyday card from American Express is one of the best credit cards. The card comes with an excellent cash-back rewards program. A 0% intro APR on purchases up to 15 months, then 13.99% – 23.99% variable. A good to excellent credit score of s is needed to qualify, meaning you will need a FICO score if at least 670 out of a range of 300-850 to apply for this credit card.
The Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express is designed with great benefits for its credit card users.
- Cardholders earn 20% back on purchases at Amazon.com on the card in the first 6 months, up to $200 back
- 3% cashback at U.S. Supermarket. Up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%
- 2% cashback at U.S. gas stations and at select US department stores
- 1% cashback on other purchases.
- Low intro APR up to 15 months on purchases from the date of account opening
- No Annual fee
- Cashback is received in the form of reward dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits
- Also, you earn $100 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new card within the first 6 months.
The Blue Cash Everyday Card offers zero interest on its card.
- Cardholders enjoy cashback at Amazon.com
- Cashback at gas stations in the U.S and selected U.S department stores
- No annual fee
- The card is full of cashback Rewards
- Low APR up to 15 months from the opening of an account and thereafter 13.99-23.99%
- 7% on the foreign transaction fee
- The card is not for those who do not shop regularly
Enjoy the amazing cash backs that come with the Everyday cash back card from American Express.
Discover It® Cash Back
The Discover It® cash back credit card offers unlimited cashback that can be matched at the end of the first year of your account opening. The credit card is best for rotating category rewards. And it comes with 14 months zero interest on new purchases and a balance transfer of 11.99%- 22.99% variable after that.
- Cardholders redeem cashback in any amount, any time rewards never expire
- No annual fee
- You can use your rewards at amazon.com checkout
- Earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases instantly
- Earn 5% cash back on everyday purchases at different places each quarter including amazon.com, grocery stores, restaurants, and gas stations, and when you pay using PayPal, up to a quarter minimum when you activate.
- Unlimited Cashback matching at the end of the year.
- Zero-interest up to 14 months
- Unlimited cashback matching at the end of the first year
- Rewards never expire
- Use Rewards for checkout at amazon.com
- No annual fee.
- Zero-interest up to 14 months thereafter 11.99%-22.99%
- Card accepted nationwide
- No instant welcome bonus
Discover It® cash back credit card offers an exciting credit match at the end of the year. Apply and enjoy this exclusive offer.
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
The Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards credit card is a great credit card especially for dining out and entertainment lovers. The card offers 0% APR for 15 months on purchases.
- $0 Annual fee
- $0 foreign transaction fee
- Welcome bonus of $200 cash bonus when you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
- 0% zero-interest for the first 15 months on the opening of the account
- 3% promotional APR offers, none for balances transferred at regular APR
- Cashback never expires and no limitations on how much you can earn.
These are the few benefits of the Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- Competitive special financing offers on both new purchases and balance transfers
- No charges on purchases made abroad
- Ability to redeem rewards at any amount, compared to some cards
- Get 3% cash back on dining and entertainment purchases and 2% at grocery stores.
- 3% fee for promotional balance transfer offers
- You must have good to excellent credit to qualify.
The Capital One SavorOne Cash Back Rewards credit card is best for dining and entertainment. Also, you will get 2% cash back at grocery stores, and 1% cashback on everything else. Apply to enjoy these amazing offers.
BankAmericard® Credit Card
This credit card offers 12 billing cycles to take advantage of a 0% intro APR on both balance transfers made within the first 60 days and purchases. After that, your regular APR ranges from 12.99%-22.99% variable. There is no annual fee on the card making it more valuable than other low-average APR cards.
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR. If you pay regularly your late payments will not attract automatic raises. Terms apply
- Access to your FICO® score for free through Online banking or your Mobile Banking App
- Contactless Cards – the security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap
- 0% zero interest (APR) for 12 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days.
These and many others are the perks of this credit card.
- There is a strong security chip on the card
- No annual fee
- Access to FICO® score within Online banking or using your mobile banking app
- 0% zero interest for 12 billing cycles for purchase.
- No welcome bonus
Apply for this credit card to enjoy all its offers for its cardholders.
The credit card zero interest (0% intro APR) credit card works by offering card users no interest for 12–20 months offer. In this period you won’t be charged interest on new purchases or balance transfers.
This card enables you to consolidate credit card debt with a balance transfer. Pay for new purchases over time without incurring charges or both. To enjoy zero interest pick any of the credit cards above and apply to enjoy all the card perks. To get more information use this link https://www.cnbc.com/select/best-zero-interest-credit-cards/