Here I will be detailing all the information you need on how to Apply for the AAA Member Rewards credit card and more. Issued by the Bank of America, the AAA Member Rewards credit card would allow you to earn cashback rewards on your everyday purchases.
Cardholders get to earn around 3% cash back on qualifying AAA and travel purchases, 2% cash back on gas, grocery, and drug store purchases, and 1% cash back on every other purchase.
AAA Member Rewards Credit Card Requirements
All that is required for you to get the AAA Member Reward credit card is stated below as follows:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Expected to have a credit history with no recent bankruptcies
- Must have a valid social security number.
How to Apply for the AAA Member Rewards Credit Card
The steps involved in how to Apply for the AAA Member Reward Credit card include:
- First visit the AAA Member Reward Credit card welcome screen at bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/
- Carefully read through the details, then click on the blue “Apply Now” button to open the application window.
- After that, enter your AAA member number
- If you are already a customer of Bank of America, you can click on the “save time and prefill your application” link at the top of the personal information section in order to have your info automatically entered.
- If you happen to not be a current Bank of America customer, enter your full legal name and residential address.
- If you want your statement sent directly to an alternate address, check the “Send my Statement to an entirely different address” box and then provide the following information
- primary phone number
- alternate phone number
- email address
- also enter your country of citizenship, country of residence, date of birth, and mother’s, maiden name to complete the personal details section
- in the employment and finances section, select the right employment status from the drop-down menu and then answer any needed supplemental questions. Provide your total annual income, source of income, level of liquid assets, and monthly housing payments.
- Have it at the back of your mind that alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income does not need to be added to your application unless you depend on these funds to make your monthly credit card payments.
- If you wish, you can choose to add an extra cardholder by checking the “add a cardholder” box in the additional options section. Provide the full name of the person, their relationship to you, and their social security number, date of birth, and address.’
- Review the card’s terms and conditions, saving or printing a copy for your records by clicking on the “View as PDF” link.
- Check the box located at the bottom of the page that indicates that you agree to the provisions that are outlined for the AAA Member Rewards credit card.
- Click on the “Review your information” button to double-check the accuracy of your application and then submit it for your final processing by Bank of America. If you get approved, you will get an extra email notification that outlines when you can expect to receive your card in the mail.