Jotform’s form builder is a platform designed to help you create and publish an online form from anywhere, and anytime without having to write a single line of Code. This article would get you details on JotForm Login and more so keep on reading for more information on JotForm.
JotForm turns out to be a very powerful online application that allows anybody to create a custom online form. The platform’s intuitive drag-and-drop user interface makes form building quite easy and it does not require you to write any line of code at all.
The company is the best online form builder for organizations worldwide because it provides more than 10,000 pre-made form templates, more than 100 integrations with third-party applications, and advanced design features. Payment forms, lead generation forms, registration forms, contact forms, application forms, and other forms are common uses for it.
People that make use of JotForm are majorly freelancers, small businesses, Mid-size businesses, and large enterprises.
If you already have a JotForm account, and you are having trouble login in, then you do not need to worry because I have put together the steps to get that done below.
- First, launch your web browser
- Then on the search bar, enter https://www.jotform.com/login/
- On the new page, you would be presented with the login options.
- You can choose to log in using your Username/Email and Password by entering them in the provided field
- Or you can login via “Google, Microsoft, Facebook, or Apple.
If you entered your username and password, click on the login option to login to your profile properly. And that is it with the login process.
How to Reset Forgotten Password
If you tried login in, and you could not remember your password, then follow the process that I have outlined below:
- Go to www.jotform.com and open the page.
- Under the login form, click the button labeled Forgot Password.
- In the space provided, type your username or email address.
- Next, select the “send reset instructions below the form” option.
JotForm Sign Up
Creating an account is very easy. Also, having an account is very important because you would not be able to access the features to create the form. With that stated, below I have put together the steps involved in creating a JotForm account.
- Open a web browser or go to www.jotform.com to access the website. The “sign up” button is located at the bottom of the website’s login form.
- You can sign in using Facebook, Google, or your email address. However, you will need to enter your name, email address, and password into the form that is provided before you can use an email address.
- Next, tick the box under the form to confirm your acceptance of all terms.
- Select the “sign up” option below the login form.
With this, your account would be created.
What is a Jotform used for?
Jotform lets you make fillable PDF forms, online forms, and responses right in your email. Every kind of form can be put together, including registration forms.
Is Jotform really free?
Yes, Jotform is free. The Starter (Free) plan is essentially a free trial that gives you access to many of the features that paid memberships to offer. The main difference is in the usage restrictions. For instance, the Free plan lets you get 100 total entries for your account every month.
Is Jotform safe?
Yes. A secure, 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection is used to serve your forms. When you choose to encrypt your forms, they are encrypted with the RSA-2048 key and transferred to the user’s internet browser, where they are stored.