Do you have an account on my shop manager and would like to Login? This article has all the details you need on how to handle the myshopmanager login and more. But before we hop right into details, what is myshopmanager?
What is Myshopmanager
There are great platforms available for you to run an amazing profitable shop and one of them is my shop manager. They have put together all the required tools to run a highly profitable shop into one simple cost-effective platform.
The platform is simply a cloud-based solution that enables repair shops to streamline workflow processes with messaging, campaign management, and many more.
The platform allows repair shops to improve workflow processes and customer engagement with two-way texting, campaign management, call tracking, and many more.
Features of Myshopmanager
The platform is a really amazing one, and below I would be giving you more reasons why you need to look into it and try making use of it. It is really great and trusts me you would love the features.
- The follow-up, emails about declined work not only keep my clients informed but also helps us busy.
- The texting is great and linking with Shop-ware was easy as you could ask for.
- Postcard coupons to your customer list get a great response. Sending a google link and asking your customer for a review by texting them.
There are some downsides to making use of the platform, and they include:
- Sometimes the customer list doesn’t match the text feed, it seems lagging to keep up when selecting another customer to text.
- I was very hesitant to try it because it can feel that there are a lot of options out there.
- I catch potential problems before they blow up. Customers know they can ask us questions even when they are not at the shop.
with the login page of my shop manager, you can rest assured that you would be getting the best of services and coverage available. Don’t waste any more time searching for the best my shop manager login page access. So to login, follow the steps below:
- First, launch your browser and then visit https://myshopmanager.com/login
- Once you have launched the page, enter your login credentials which is your email and password
- Then click on login
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgotten password” icon, follow the steps available to recover it and that is it.
MyShopManager Sign in
Follow the steps below to sign in.
- First, visit https://myshopmanager.com/login
- then navigate to the bottom of the page and click on “Don’t have an account Sign in”
- after entering the required details to create your account.
- Follow every other on-screen direction to get the account ready and that is it.
In no time, you would have your Myshopmanager account ready to go.