Blue Nile Credit Card, is one of the special cards that offer financing options that enable you to pay over time, this card is issued by Comenity Bank. Founded in 1999, Blue Nile has grown to become the largest online retailer of certified diamonds and fine jewelry.
Blue Nile Financing Review
Exclusive financing offers, giving them the flexibility to pay over time
- Special access to Cardmember-only offers and promotions
- No annual fee charge
- Convenient online account management.
- Those who seek the lowest price on a diamond, as the Blue Nile has a huge selection of diamonds, offer you more choices in your price range with your preferred characteristics.
- If you have a specific budget
- For those shopping for other fine jewelry, as the Blue Nile has a great selection of other fine jewelry with diamonds, gemstones, and pearls. You even have the option of designing your own.
Blue Nile Credit Card fees/rates
What are fees/rates associated with Blue Nile Credit Card? This card is not all free, which means you have to pay certain fees as you use the card.
- Annual Fee – None
- Standard Variable Purchase APR – 28.99% (based on the Prime Rate)
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00 per credit plan.
Blue Nile Credit Card Payment
For orders shipping to the European Union, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong (SAR), Macau (SAR), Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, Switzerland, Norway, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, and the US Virgin Islands, Blue Nile offers the following payment methods;
- Bank Wire / International Money Transfer (IMT) / Telegraphic Transfer (TT): Arrange payment via your bank and receive a 1.5% discount.
- Credit Card: Use your Visa, MasterCard, or China UnionPay (where applicable) with a local billing address in any of the countries or regions they ship to. American Express is accepted for orders placed in USD, GBP, AUD, NZD, HKD, SGD, & CAD, Discover, Diners Club, or JCB cards for orders placed in USD. To use other credit cards, it is recommended that you use PayPal as it accepts a variety of other cards.
- Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
- Financing programs
- Bank Wire / Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
Blue Nile Credit Card Application
Applying For a Blue Nile Credit Card is easy, but first, you must have a Blue Nile Account. To create a new account,
- Scroll to secure.bluenile.com/account/create-account
- key in your email address
- Enter password
- Confirm password
- Tap on the “Create new account” link
Blue Nile Log in
Once your account has been created, follow the steps below to log in whenever you log out. the steps include:
- open your web browser
- then enter secure.bluenile.com/account/account-sign-in
- then enter your login credentials and click on sign in.
and with this, you would be logged in.
Blue Nile Financing
At the moment, Blue Nile’s not offering financial or loans directly through their website or brick-and-mortar locations, but this might change in the future.
However, Blue Nils is not offering the Blue Credit Card for individuals that require financing and loan options to see if you qualify, apply for the Blue Nile Credit Card directly from the Blue Nile Website.
Also, you would be offered the option of obtaining some personal financing through other institutions for purchasing jewelry from the Blue Nile, and contact customer service for requirements in order to make use of your own alternate financial options or loans.
Blue Nile Credit Card Approval Score
The Blue Nile credit card is great if you are searching for fair credit. Their APR is quite high (above 20%). if you want to apply, it is best you o for at least A 630 CREDIT SCORE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Discounts Available on Blue Nile Credit Card?
Yes, Blue Nile offers a 1.5% discount on bank wire transactions. Cardholders can also stay informed, on special offers and promotions, by subscribing to the Blue Nile e-mail list. You can sign up on the subscription status page.
How is My Order Packaged? (Shipping)
For standard orders within the U.S., Blue Nile ships using secure, non-descript packaging material. Inside is Blue Nile’s elegantly branded gift packaging – ideal for gifting or personal storage.
Can I Track My Order?
You can. On the day of shipment, you’ll be emailed a shipping confirmation, which includes order-tracking detail. You’ll be kept updated and informed of the transportation process at every step. You may also access shipping information, by using the “Order Status” link.
Does Blue Nile Offer Financing?
Blue Nile offers competitive financing for US customers via its card.
Can I Pay Using a Combination of Bankard & Financing?
Definitely, but first, you are to apply for the Blue Nile credit card to determine your credit limit. Payment info. can only be taken by phone.
Does the Blue Nile Offer a Warranty?
The Blue Nile offers a lifetime warranty to protect against manufacturer defects in craftsmanship. The warranty does not include normal wear and tear or damages incurred due to trauma, negligence, lack of regular maintenance, loss, or theft.
How Can I Safeguard My Purchase Against Damage, Theft, or A Loss
It is recommended that you contact an independent insurer such as Jewelers Mutual – for more information www.bluenile.com/services/insurance or make arrangements with your homeowners or renters insurance carrier.