Build your credit through responsible use with IAFF Primary Access MasterCard, issued by Capital One® Bank. It is a card that requires good credit and comes with features and benefits that make the card a price pick.
The IAFF Primary Access MasterCard Charges a $0 annual fee, and cardholders can access a higher credit line when they make their first 5 payments on time.
IAFF Primary Access MasterCard
This card also offers hardship grants, and card users get rebates and discounts the card also includes Mastercard benefits.
So, if you are looking for a card that can help you build your credit to the credit range you’ve always desired, choosing this card will not be the wrong choice.
IAFF Primary Access MasterCard Benefits
This Mastercard comes with some exciting benefits, let’s see these benefits:
- Charges $0 annual fee.
- Cardholders access a higher credit line when they make their first 5 payments on time.
- Offers hardship grants.
- Enjoy rebates and discounts.
- Includes MasterCard benefits.
These benefits can help you build credit with responsible use of your card. Get more updates on the Benefits Here.
IAFF Primary Access MasterCard Application
To apply for, and get approved for IAFF Primary access card, applicants must note the following criteria;
- The card offer, is valid only for current Union members, in good standing of a participating Union, retired union members, family members of a current union member in good standing of a participating union, as well as members of working America, who reside in the 50 United States, Washington, D.C., or a U.S. Military location.
- Applicants, are to provide their union name and union local number.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the Capital One Financial Corporation application page.
- As the webpage opens, enter the following details; Email address, first name, MI, Last name, Suffix, Mailing address, Apt, Unit or Suite number, City, State, and Zipcode.
- In the residential address section, fill out the following;
- My residential address is the same as my mailing address “Yes” or “No”.
- Primary phone, Work phone number, Social security number, Date of birth.
- Answer the question, Are you a US Citizen “Yes” or “No”.
- Type in your Monthly Mortgage/Rent Amount, Residence type, Employment status, Mothers maiden name, and Total annual income.
- The following additional information is needed; Select Union name, Union Local #, Do you have any bank accounts?
- If offered, would you be interested in blank checks to use for cash advances? (Choose one).
- Tap on the “Continue Application” link to proceed further with the application process.
Your application process will be completed with just a few more steps.
IAFF Primary Access MasterCard Application Status
To check IAFF Primary Access MasterCard application status, call using the number listed on the card’s website.
IAFF Primary Access MasterCard Activation
To activate your newly acquired IAFF Primary Access card, call using the number listed on the card’s website.
IAFF Primary Access MasterCard Login
To gain access to your credit card account,
- Scroll to the Capital one Sign-in page.
- Key in your username and password.
- Tap on the “Sign In” link, to gain access.
Once you can gain access to your account, you can readily access all that the IAFF Primary access card has to offer.
IAFF Primary Access Card Username/Password Recovery
Recovering your username or password is important to access your online card account. To recover your username or password:
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot username or password” link.
- On the new page, that opens up, enter your Last name, Social security number, and Date of birth.
- Tap on the “Find Me” link.
Now you’ll be able to recover both your username and password.
IAFF Primary Access Card Customer Service
For any inquiries you may have about the IAFF Primary, call using the number listed on the card’s website to gain access to a customer care agent.