Kirkland’s Credit Card is issued by Wells Fargo. This is a card, that offers cardholders a simple, but powerful rewards scheme. It is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo, N.A. For new accounts, the APR for purchases stands at 28.99%.
Kirkland’s Credit Card
Where you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $100. This information is accurate as of 10/16/2020 and is subject to change. For the current information, you are to contact Wells Fargo via the number listed on the card’s website.
Kirkland’s is a US retailer, that specializes in home décor, with over 290 stores across 30 States. This store plays host to an attractive selection of the best homeware and décor products.
Kirkland’s Credit Card Benefits
A cardholder’s delight is to have a card that comes with benefits. Kirkland’s card lives up to this expectation as it offers the following benefits:
- This credit card helps your money go further, and rewards your loyalty to this highly esteemed chain.
- Earn 2 points, for every dollar you spend on Kirkland’s products with the credit card.
- Immediately you hit 150 points, as a K-club member, you earn a $5 reward.
- Get exclusive access to special savings opportunities, and advance notice of upcoming sales events.
- 10% discount off of everything you purchase in-store on the last Tuesday of every month.
- There’s a special offer, which comes in the month of your birthday.
- Revel 15% off of the first purchase you make using your card.
- No annual fees or pre-payment penalties.
- Easy-to-use online account management.
These benefits will make your shopping at Kirkland’s worth it.for more details on the benefits, visit https://www.kirklands.com/content.jsp?pageName=CreditCard
Kirkland’s Credit Card Application
The following, are the eligibility requirements you have to attain, before applying for Kirkland’s credit card.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- They are expected to have a government-issued photo ID card.
- A valid Social security number is needed.
- Clear credit history is a must-have.
How to Apply
- Start your application, by scrolling to the application page of the credit card.
- Locate, and tap on the “Apply Now” button.
- On the application form, choose the application type.
- Enter your Name, SSN, Email address, Date of birth, Street address, Housing status, Home phone number, and Cell phone number.
- Key in your employment info in the fields provided. They are the Employer’s name, Work phone number, Net annual income.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Continue” tab, to get further directives on what to do, to complete the application process.
Kirkland’s Credit Card Application Status
To check your application status, call the number listed on the card’s website, using your application reference number.
Kirkland’s Credit Card Activation
Before you can use your card at Kirkland’s, you have to activate it. To activate:
- Visit the card activation page.
- Enter your account number in the blank space down the page.
- Next, your account will be validated.
After which, you will be directed to a page where you are to set your security to complete your card activation.
Kirkland’s Credit Card Login
If you are set to log in,
- Scroll to the login page of the credit card.
- Tap on the “First-time login” or Sign On”.
- Enter your User ID, Mobile number, Phone number, Telephone, and your preferred delivery channel.
You now have access to your account and can manage it on the go.
Kirkland’s Credit Card Username or Password Recovery
These few simple steps can help you recover your username or password:
- Tap on the “Forgot Password or Username” link.
- Key in your login details to retrieve your username or password.
You can now access and protect your account simultaneously.
Kirkland’s Credit Card Bill Payment
You can make your Kirkland’s credit card bill payment via the following mediums;
- Make your payment online with your deposit account (via Wells Fargo Online as one-time or automatic payments. In case you already have a Wells Fargo online profile, you don’t need to re-enroll.
- Payments can also be made via automatic payments.
- Thru mail (checks or money orders).
- Over the phone with a deposit account.
- Via a teller at a Wells Fargo Bank.
- At Western Union Quick Collect.
- With Bank wire transfers.
- You can choose from any of the above-mentioned options and make your payment with ease.
Kirkland’s Customer Service
You can call using the number listed on the card’s website for general information and inquiries on Kirkland’s credit card.