Issued by First Bankard, Scheels Visa Credit Card is a card that is designed to help you pursue your passion more often. This card gives you enjoyment, convenience, and many other benefits that come with a Scheels Visa credit card login. Customers are offered an online account center, that enables them to manage their account online to check balances, view transactions, make payments etc.
Also Read: Login Citi Credit Card at www.citi.com
Scheels Visa Credit Card
The Scheels Visa credit card comes with account safety features, which protect your account with Zero liability, Fraud monitoring etc. Tools and resources, help you get answers and review tips to help you make the most of your account.
These are the benefits that come with the Scheels Visa credit card to its customers:
- Gives you enjoyment, convenience, and many other benefits that come with a Scheels card
- Offers an online account center, that enables you to manage your account online to check balances, views transactions make payments etc.
- The card comes with account safety features, which protect your account with Zero liability, Fraud monitoring etc.
- Tools and resources, help you get answers and review tips to help you make the most of your account.
These benefits, reward card members for the purchases they make using their Scheels Visa credit card.
Also Read: Does My Business Need A Credit Card – Why Your Business Needs A Credit Card
Cardmember Appreciation Event
The Scheels Visa credit card also comes with a cardholder appreciation event. This is geared towards appreciating the card members who buy with their cards.
Offers 5 points per $1 on Scheels® purchases when you use your Scheels® Visa® Card during the event.
Things you need to know before you apply
You must know and possess the following requirements before you can apply for the Scheels Visa card:
- Those who wish to apply must be 18 years of age and above
- A government-issued photo ID is required
- You must live in the U.S
- No record of bankruptcy in the last 6 months.
Once you meet these requirements, you go ahead and apply.
Let’s get started with applying for the Scheels Visa credit card:
- Visit First Bankard home page
- Tap on the “Apply” link
- On the enrollment form, enter the following; First name, Last name, Physical address, City, State, Zip code, Home phone number, Email address, and valid email address
- The following is also needed; Personal ID and Housing info.
- Date of birth, SSN, Mother’s maiden name, Time at address, Housing status, and Monthly housing payment.
- Add an authorized user if you wish to
- Choose a card design
- Tap on “Continue”. I
Clicking on the “Continue” link will take you to a page where you can easily complete the application form.
Also Read: Saks Credit Card – How To Apply For Saks Credit Card
View Application Status
To view your status application to know how you fare, do the following:
- Visit https://www.firstbankcard.com/scheels/util/site/view_app_status.fhtml
- Enter Zipcode, Last 4 digits of SSN, and Home phone number
After clicking on the “Submit” button, you’ll get to know how your application is doing.
After receiving your card from the mail, you have to activate it to be able to use it. To activate:
- Visit the login page
- Log in using your User ID and Password
- Submit your details, to activate your card.
Once your card has been fully activated you can apply your card towards purchases.
Scheels Visa Credit Card Login
To gain access to your Scheels Visa credit account, you have to log in. To log in:
- Visit https://wwwfirstbankard.com/scheels/#main
- Provide User ID
- Click on “Log In”.
Once you have access to your card account, you can access your account from anywhere on the go.
User ID/Password Recovery
Your User ID and Password, are the keys to logging into your account. To log in:
- Visit https://www.securebanklogin.com/idmauth/firstbankcard/forgot
- Enter the first name, middle initial, and last name.
- Enter also User ID, or Email address
- Finally, tap on the “Submit” link.
Now that you have your login keys, you can easily access your card account.
Also Read: How to Use Universal Control for Apple Devices
Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call the number listed on the card’s secure website.
payment to the mailing address displayed on the card’s secure website. Before you mail the payment, it would be wise to call the customer service number.
Pay online, by logging into your account to make an online payment 24/7.
Scheels Visa Credit Customer Care Number
Call the customer care unit with the number listed on the card’s secure website to have all issues on Scheels Visa Credit Card addressed.
Also Read: Fluid Credit Card – Apply for Fluid Credit Card