Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card is offered by Westpac Banking Corporation. With this card, you enjoy points and benefits. It is one of the most rewarding cards, that offers you a choice of two great rewards programs.
Altitude Rewards and Altitude Qantas with its highest points earn rate, premium travel, and lifestyle services. Currently, cardmembers earn a 150,000 bonus Altitude points when they spend $4,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days of card approval.
READ MORE: Ambank True Visa Credit Card – How to Apply
Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card
When you calculate it in terms of value, 150k bonus points currently gets you $500 in cash back or up to $700 in e-Gift cards with Altitude Rewards. This card also comes with two complimentary airport lounge visits each year.
A range of complimentary insurances including overseas travel, extended warranty, and transit accident insurance. You only need a $75,000 Minimum Income to Apply.
Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card Benefits/Special Offer
Offering a range of benefits and rewards, there’s no doubt that the Altitude Black is an ideal high-end rewards card.
- No limits to the points you can earn.
- Offers additional complimentary insurance covers.
- There are premium concierge services.
- Get up to 2 complimentary lounge passes.
- Enjoy 24/7 personal concierge services.
- There are complimentary lounge passes.
- Cardholders, earn up to 1.25 points per $1 on eligible purchases.
- $250 annual card fee.
Currently, cardmembers earn a 150,000 bonus Altitude points when they spend $4,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days of card approval.
Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card Application
Here are a few steps you need to complete to apply for and get approved for Westpac Altitude Black Card.
- Applicants should be at least 18 years of age.
- Only those with an Australian permanent residency and those who are currently in Australia can apply.
How to Apply
- Are you a Westpac customer? “Yes or No”.
- Next, tap on the “Continue” link.
- Enter your First name, Email.
- Key in your Income / Salary / Pension (after tax).
- Total balances in Savings / Investment accounts (if any).
- What is your current housing situation?
- Investment loan repayments (if any).
- Personal loan, overdraft, car loan repayments (if any).
- Do you have any non-Westpac cards? (including store and charge cards, lines of credit).
- All other expenses (e.g. food, regular bills, transport, insurance, child support).
- Do you share household expenses? (e.g. Utility bills).
- How many dependents do you have? (Excluding spouse).
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue” link to get further directives.
To successfully complete the application form, you’ll need to take a few more steps to achieve that.
Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card Activation
You will need to activate your card first before you use it. You can do this by calling;
Telephone Banking: Those who are registered for Telephone Banking, can activate their card by calling the number listed on the card’s website. Thereafter, follow the prompts to log in, and choose “other services”, followed by card activation.
Phone: Activate the card, over the phone, by calling the number listed on the card’s website.
Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card Login
Logging into your online account should not be stressful. It is a lot easier using the following steps:
- Scroll to the login page.
- Enter your Customer ID and Password.
- Click on the “Sign In” link, to log in.
You now have access to your account any time and anywhere you want to.
Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card Customer ID or Password Recovery
If you have forgotten your password and don’t know the steps to use in retrieving same, follow these steps:
- Enter your Westpac card number.
- Key in your First name and Last name, followed by your Date of birth.
- Then, tap on the “Next” link.
Continue on with a few more steps, and you’ll successfully recover your password.
Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card Bill Payment
Make your bill payment via the following mediums;
- Westpac One® online banking.
- Direct Debit.
- Phone Banking.
- At ATM.
- Bill Payment or Automatic payment.
- In branch.
- By posting a cheque.
Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card Customer Service
For general information and inquiries on Westpac Altitude Black Card, you can call the customer care team using the number listed on the card’s website.
TECH REVIEWS ON CREDIT CARD: Mlife Credit Card – Mlife Credit Card Application