My Credit Cards Application? Have you applied for a credit card? Or do you want to apply for the first time, but don’t know how to go about it? Whichever category you’re in, this write-up will help you with the info you need to apply for a CC and also how to check your application status.
To get a CC, there are several means by which you can forward your application- by phone or online. All you need is to choose the convenient application method for you and apply.
However, before you apply for a card, you need to go through the CCs benefits, features, fees and rates, terms and conditions. These factors are very important to consider when you want to get a card.
Also Read: David’s Bridal Credit Card Login and benefit at d.comenity.net
My Credit Cards Application
One of the major benefits of most credit cards is that it offers, cashback, rewards, welcome bonuses, miles points to cardholders on qualified purchases.
Moreover, some cards provide a prequalifying stage, where aspiring applicants know if they’re eligible to apply for a card, before proceeding to the application page.
To apply for a card there is various information you need to provide, such as your full name, address, phone number, date of birth, income details, SSN etc.
Visa Credit Card Application
Visa CC offers both traditional benefits or premium rewards. With Visa, cardholders gain access to a wide variety of offers and deals, including food, drinks, shopping, entertainment and many more.
Some of the visa credit cards include
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Sapphire preferred Card
- Ink Business Unlimited
- Ink Business Cash
- United Business card
- Credit One bank ® Unsecured Visa With Cashback rewards
- Credit One Bank visa for Rebuilding credit.
These are some of the visa CC you will find online.
Also Read: Loft Credit Card Login and Activation at d.comenity.net
Requirements To Apply For Credit Card
Here are CC requirements
- Applicants must be up to 21 or 18 years old
- You must have a Social Security Number (SSN) or government-issued ID
- You must have a source of income.
- Have a good credit history. Unsecured cards require applicants to have a credit history.
These are the key things you need to begin the application process.
How To Apply For A Credit Card For The First Time
There are different websites for each CC issuer. Aspiring applicants can visit the website of the card they want or follow the guide below
- Navigate to creditcards.com on this site you will eventually find if not all the credit cards.
- To locate the card you want, proceed to the search bar and typing in the name of the card. Thus, You can also search for the card by entering it on your browser.
- When you find the card, click on the “Apply now” button. It should take you to the cards official homepage or the application page.
- On the application page, enter your personal data, which includes your name, phone number, date of birth, SSN and address
- Type in your income details.
- Fill in your housing situation, if required.
- Then, tap on the submit button.
The application procedure may differ with some credit cards.
Also Read: Discover Credit Card Login and Application at portal.discover.com
How To Check My Credit Card Application Status
To check your card’s application status online, follow the procedure beneath
- Move to the website of the bank or credit card issuer, which you applied for.
- Scroll to the field that says “Credit card”
- Hit on the “track Application or check application status. It will take you to a new page.
- On the new page, key in the required data
- Click on the “ submit” tab
- Your application status will popup on the screen.
You can also call on the customer care agent to check your application status.
Instant Approval Credit Cards
Here is the list of instant approval CC
- Secured MasterCard From Capital One
- Applied Bank Secured Visa Gold Preferred
- Indigo ® unsecured MasterCard
- Reflex MasterCard
These are cards with the fastest application approval.
Also Read: Coldwater Creek Credit Card Activation and Login at c.comenity.net/activation