Secure Credit Cards For TV Subscriptions? Secured credit card is a card backed by a cash deposit, which serves as collateral, in case cardholders default on payments. These cards work like any other Credit Cards. Most people get a secure credit card in order to increase their credit scores or establish a credit history.
However, when you apply for a secured credit card, the company or issuer goes through your credit history and score using a hard inquiry with a credit reporting agency.
With your secure credit card, you can make your tv subscription with ease. Are you looking for the top secure credit card for TV Subscription? The section below unveils a list of the best credit card for TV Subscription.
Also Read: HSN Credit Card Login at www.hsn.com/signin
Secure Credit Card For TV Subscriptions
Beneath is the list of top credit cards for TV streaming services
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
- US bank cash+ Visa Signature
Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express is the number one card with the highest rewards. It also has an interesting intro reward for new members.
- Offers an intro APR on purchases for 12 months, to new cardholders
- Earn $300 back when you make eligible purchases within the first three months of membership.
- Enjoy 6% cashback at US supermarkets.
- Earn 6% cash back on select US streaming subscriptions.
- 3% cashback on transit, such as taxis, buses, trains, parking etc.
- Cardmembers gets 3% cashback on gas at US gas stations.
- Receive 1% cash back on other purchases.
- Offers car rental loss and damage insurance
- Global assist hotline
These are the basic benefits that come with the card. To apply for the cards, visit https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/blue-cash-preffered/
Also Read: Can I Pay For Electricity Bills Using My Credit Card In Texas
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card offers high rewards with a free annual fee to members
- Offers 3 points on each $1 spent on qualifying streaming services like Apple Music, Netflix, Spotify premium etc.
- Get 3 points on each dollar spent on dining out or ordering
- Cardholders also get 3 points on each dollar spent on gas stations, transit, and rideshares.
- You’re entitled to 3 points on each $1 spent on travel including, car rentals, flights etc.
- Get 1 point on each dollar spent on other purchases.
- Receive welcoming bonus points on eligible purchases within the first three months of membership.
- Free annual fee
These are benefits you stand to gain from getting a credit card.
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is the pick for Amazon Prime loyalists
- 5% back at Amazon.com and the whole foods market
- Offers 2% back at gas stations
- Cardmembers get 2% back at drugstore and restaurant purchases
- Offers 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- Offers a signup bonus to new cardholders
These are the benefits that come with the card.
Also Read: Which Credit Card Is Best For Me – Best Credit Cards Review
US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card – Secure Credit Cards For TV Subscriptions
US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card comes with outstanding rewards plus $0 annual fee for cardholders
- It offers 5% cash back on two categories of your choice from the list of options when you make eligible purchases each quarter on combined purchases.
- Receive 3% cashback on an everyday category of your choice, like grocery, restaurant, and gas
- Earn 1% cashback on other purchases
- Free annual fee
These are the major perks you will enjoy as a card member when you purchase with the card.
Also Read: How to Make Use of Samsung Notes on a PC