The Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card Login will be properly detailed in this content. Here we will be guiding you on how to log in to your account and how to set one up if you have not done it already.
Once you have created it, the online account associated with your Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit card will offer you all the tools you need to make online payments and review your monthly statements without paper. Just scroll down the page and everything you need to know concerning how to login will be detailed for you.
Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card Login
The steps involved in how to login Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card is as follows:
- First, head to the login homepage at westpac.com.au
- Click on the sign-in button
- Enter your customer ID and Password located in the blank spaces provided and then click on the sign-in button to give access to your online account.
- If you have forgotten or misplaced your login details you can retrieve them by clicking the reset your password link and then proceed to step 4.
- In other to retrieve your login information enter your customer ID and date of birth where required.
- Finally, click on the next button to retrieve your login information.
How to Activate Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card
There are two major ways to activate your Westpac credit card including calling their customer card and Secure activation.
- If you are yet to be registered for an online account, you should do so by either calling the activation number listed above by enrolling online. In other to enroll online, you are expected to click on the secure activation link westpac.com.au. On the page that follows, click on the sign-in button.
- You must then click the Register Now icon
- Then enter the following details in the provided space which includes:
- Customer ID
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Click the next button to proceed
- On the next page, you would be required to create security questions, and a new password, and then enter some of the basic information about yourself and your preferences regarding your online account. Once you have completed it, you will have activated an online account that can be used to manage your credit in its entirety.
Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card FAQ
Why Should You Choose This Card?
If you want a flexible reward card with some nice extras on the side, the Westpac Altitude Platinum credit card would be worth your while. Cardholders get to pay an affordable ongoing annual fee of $150 p.a.
Putting Everything Together
In other to pay your balance transfer down, you get to earn altitude points and then enjoy interest-free days on purchases, you should make a card repayment of $1,750 balance transfer installment plus $1,500 of your new purchases plus any by the due date shown in each month.
Does Westpac Cancel old Cards?
Westpac does not cancel your other cards’ accounts. If you want to make payments for your balances and reduce the number of credit cards you hold, it might be helpful to cancel your old card accounts once the balance transfer has been completed so you don’t make use of them and accrue more debt. You can choose to cancel a credit card online or via the Phone.