Yahoo Mail Mobile Login enables individuals to gain complete access to their Yahoo email account on phones. When you log in to your account you get to enjoy the outstanding features and benefits the service comes with.
Thus such benefits are as follows, Quick access to folders, 1000 GB storage space for your files, documents, messages, etc. Ability to customize their inbox, using styles colors, and themes, Share photos and animated GIFs with ease, free email service, and more. Follow the instructions in this write-up to install the app and log in to your account.
Yahoo Mail Mobile App
Yahoo Mail Mobile Login is available for mobile phones, be they iPhone or Android devices. Thus for you to log in using your mobile device, you need to install the app on your phone. You can achieve this by accessing the play store for Android users and the Apps Store for iOS Users.
On Android/iPhone devices
below I have stated the steps involved in how to install the Yahoo Mobile App on Android/iPhones.
- Go to your mobile device
- Launch the play store or App Store
- Navigate to the search tool, at the top of the screen and browse for “Yahoo mail app for Android”
- The app will show on the screen, then press on the “install” button next to the app.
- You launch the app
Yahoo Mail Mobile Login
Yahoo Mail Mobile Login for Android
- Click on your phone menu to access the Yahoo mail icon
- Tap on the app to open it
- Key in your email address and password
- Pres on the “sign in” tab
Login with an iPhone
- On your iPhone, select the “Yahoo mail app” The icon is purple in color with a white envelope
- Enter your Yahoo email address, then fill in your password and Sign in
Forgotten Yahoo Mail Mobile Login Password
To regain your password, follow the steps below,
- Progress to sign-in Helper page, www.login.yahoo.com/forgot
- Key in your phone number or email address
- Click on the “Continue” tab
- Enter the captcha code
- Answer the question “Can you receive to the number listed” with the “yes or no” option
- You will receive an account Key in your phone or email depending on the option you chose earlier.
- Fill in the account Key sent to you
- Press the “verify” button
- Select the account you want to reset that is linked to your phone number or email address
- Tap the “continue” link to reset your password